8 ~ words for you

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

When they entered the classroom and walked towards their seats, Lisa grabbed Chaeyoung's arm lightly. She didn't know why but she felt the urge to before they passed her seat.

"Chaeyoung... uh." She smiled at her as she tried to figure out what to say. "You know, you can sit next to me if you want. I can make BamBam move. And my offer at lunch still stands too."

She let go of her arm but still kept her gaze and smile on her.

"Okay."

Lisa shook her head and widened her eyes. She was pretty sure her mouth hung open a bit. She heard that right? It was so quiet but...

"You just- oh my. I'm so," Lisa just smiled at her. "Okay, okay. Composure."

Chaeyoung smiled at her again.

"I'm embarrassing myself right? I'm just happy. You... you just talked to me." Lisa felt shy now.

"Mhm." Chaeyoung mumbled and sat down in the seat next to Lisa's.

Lisa hurried down in her seat too. Looking over to her. A smile still on her face. Chaeyoung must think she's weird grinning so much like this.

She got a 'okay' and an 'mhm'. And Chaeyoung was smiling. Was she really happier? Lisa felt amazing and hearing Chaeyoung's voice lived up to her expectations.

She sounded like honey.

Then Lisa saw BamBam enter and his mouth hung wide. He scurried over to Lisa's side. Looking at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung didn't notice him though. She had her head down and was busy looking at the composition book in front of her.

"Lisa," he whispered to her. "She's in my seat?"

"I know, I asked her to sit with me."

"And she said yes?"

"Obviously. And she actually said it too! She told me okay!" Lisa noticed she said it kinda loud. But Chaeyoung didn't seem to notice.

"Well where do I sit?"

"Sit behind me. I'm pretty sure the seats open."

"Ugh fine, but I'm gonna kick your seat!"

"Whyyyy?" Lisa whined. No longer talking in a whisper.

"Because I'm tall and you're mean. Years of friendship got me here. Looking at the back of your head?"

"Stop being negative. The back of my head is just as pretty as the side so you should feel lucky." She teased.

"Ew no. You're not even pretty."

"What! Come back here so I can smack you." She turned around and whipped her hand forward but BamBam leaned back and laughed.

Lisa turned back around and looked over to Chaeyoung, surprised to see her watching them.