127 ~ kisses and inklings

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

She was sitting eyes closed on Roseanne's bed. Leaning her back against the headboard while listening to the soulful voice singing in her head.

Siwon's story was one she hadn't expected, or even anticipated. Yet, it did explain some of his caring characteristics better.

But it was Chaeyoung's piano playing that left her quietly repeating what had been sung earlier, instead of what had been said.

"For I can't help, falling in love with you." She whispered to herself and smiled. She shook her legs giddily as her heart warmed.

Lisa knew Rosie had sang it for Siwon and Sora, but she's sure the song was also directed towards her. It was the way Roseanne had looked into her eyes that sealed it.

God, she loved the way Chaeyoung still looked at her like she was her everything. Even through the pain, sadness, and stupidity.

She opened her eyes when she heard the bathroom door down the hall open, and the light fade out of the hallway.

Signaling Rosie had finished getting ready for bed.

Lisa straightened her posture while seated and smiled at the blonde whom appeared in the doorframe before her. Entering the bedroom with her hair still tied high in a messy bun.

"Wow..." She stared. "You're gorgeous."

Chaeyoung blushed and bit her bottom lip while edging closer. "Thanks..."

She patted her lap and Rosie's eyes widened before walking over and climbing into it. Straddling her and putting her hands around her neck, scratching it softly.

"Mm." She hummed and put her hands under Chaeyoung's shirt. Resting them on her girlfriends waist. Running her fingers up and down Chaeng's smooth back. "How are you babe?"

"How am I?"

"Yeah, after everything?"

Chaeyoung smiled and played with the hairs on her neck. "I'm still shocked, and sad." Rosie looked down and pouted. "I wish Siwon had a happy ending."

"He does baby." She smiled, using one of her hands to lift Rosie's chin. "He's a better man. And we're right here."

Chaeng shrugged with her sad smile and rested her forehead against hers. "You know what I mean." Rosie whispered. "I wish he found love."

"But he did Chae." She replied while kissing Roseanne's neck softly. "He found us. You." She cupped her cheek and rubbed a thumb across it.

"Even if he didn't find someone to share romance with." She smiled to Chaeng. "He did find someone to love. And who loves him back."

Rosie smile and snuggled her cheek against her hand more. Making Lisa smile in response.

"You always know what to say."