114 ~ thank you siwon

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

She was stretched out, laying across several seats in the station. Waiting for Chaeyoung and their gym teacher, Mr. Choi, to finish signing the paperwork for him to be Rosie's legal guardian.

Lisa knew Mr. Choi was always nice, and caring towards Chaeyoung and her needs. And even though she had forgotten about him giving her his number, when she remembered it, her heart told her he was the one to call.

Had to call.

She turned her head to look towards the door Chae was behind and the back of her neck ached. She stopped moving and laid still on the seats in response.

Her body hurt.

Lisa closed her eyes and tried her best to rest when she heard the sound of a door opening. She opened her eyes to the blinding ceiling and quickly shut them again.

Soon, soft hands were placed on her shoulders, her body being lightly massaged while the sound of adults talking faded from the room.

Leaving them alone. She smiled and reached for one of the hands behind her.

Feeling the small fingers. Running one of hers a crossed a ring.

Lisa brought the hand to her lips and kissed it. Doing her best to open her eyes. Slowly, Roseanne was in view.

Standing over top of her with soft yet tired eyes. Her hair a bit messy against her face. Lisa's most likely looking the same way.

Her bangs were probably stuck to her forehead.

"We finished." Chaeng whispered. Giving her shoulder a small squeeze.

"Okay." She smiled lightly. Going to stand after.

Chaeyoung quickly putting an arm around her and helping her up. She groaned a little and tried her best not to show her pain.

Or else Rosie wouldn't stop blaming herself for it.

But of course, she looked over and noticed Chae's smile falter.

The Australian just looked down and went to walk with her, but Lisa kept her feet in place. Not moving until Chaeyoung looked to her, wondering why she wouldn't walk.

"It's not your fault." She spoke quietly. Chaeyoung's expression showing the guilt Lisa was afraid she felt. "I know how you always blame yourself... but this wasn't your fault."

Lisa turned herself to face Chaeyoung more directly. Using her hand to brush Rosie's messy hair away from her cheeks.

Chaeyoung's shoulders drooped as she exhaled. "I... I feel like it is..."

She sighed and shook her head the slightest bit. Making sure not to hurt her head ache even further. "How Chae?"

"I'm the one who knew him."