2 ~ need for air

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

Chaeyoung remembered feeling like she couldn't breathe. A weight in her chest that wouldn't fade away like the other times.

She still ignored it. Walking into a park and sitting under a tree. That was the last thing she remembered. The feeling in her chest and the branches of an oak tree.

When Chaeyoung finally opened her eyes again, they stun from the light. She could hear voices of people talking in the distance and the constant sounds of feet walking and doors opening.

The hospital. She hated the hospital. Nothing good ever comes from it. And now she would probably be in debt. No bank account for this loser.

Her doctor, she assumes, walked in. He had slick black hair and glasses. He noticed her staring. "Park Chaeyoung? You're finally awake. How are you feeling?"

She just just looked at him. Chaeyoung didn't like to talk. She used to when she was younger. But that person was long gone.

Now, willing her mouth to move took more energy out of her than anything else.

It didn't matter if she never talked anyways. If she ever did talk, people would probably just tell her to shut up. Instead, Chaeyoung just shrugged and looked at the wall.

"Our records show that you've had to come here quite a bit throughout your life. Sure you're tired of that." He let out an audible sigh as Chaeyoung paid no attention to him. "Your readings are looking good. I'll have a nurse come check on you once more tonight and throughout the day tomorrow.

Chaeyoung wanted to know what day it was. But she didn't want to ask. The doctor gave a small smile then left. Probably happy he got her done and over with.

Chaeyoung checked the clock on the bedside. Thursday 8:41 pm. She had been asleep since yesterday.

The weight in her chest started Wednesday morning. She went that whole day trying different things to get her high, hoping one would take it away.

After her failed attempts at removing the feeling, she went outside for some fresh air. Guess that was a bad idea? Because now she's in a hospital bed... and her stomach was hurting.

~

(Lisa pov)

Lisa woke up to the sound of her alarm. She got dressed and brushed her teeth. Today was Friday.

When she got to school she immediately ran into Jisoo. They walked around for a bit, laughing with each other as they made jokes.

But it was hard for her to truly enjoy it. She kept looking for Chaeyoung, every five seconds. Still, she made sure that Jisoo had her attention.

When the girls parted to their own classes, BamBam waved Lisa down. She entered the room and sat in her spot.

"Hiya Pokpak! You okay?"