55 ~ you're wrong baby

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Lisa's smile grew after hearing Chae. Her voice was a lot deeper in English rather than Korean. Lisa couldn't hear that much of an accent though.

Other than her 'no', which she said like 'naro' and it was the cutest yet sexiest thing she's ever heard.

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you?" Lisa teased. "Can you speak a little louder?"

"No." Chaeyoung chuckled. Lisa melting at its pronunciation again.

"Why not." Lisa whined, mentally slapping herself for how her voice sounded in English.

She knows she pronounces words wrong sometimes and has a higher pitch than her Korean. But now she actually cared about it.

Lisa was starting to feel embarrassed and intimidated knowing Chaeyoung speaks English before anything else.

Chaeyoung sighed. "Why?"

"Because I want to hear my Rosie." Lisa pouted.

There was a pause between them, all the white noise in the room seeming to disappear as Lisa looked down at Chaeyoung's facial expression.

Her eyes still wet from crying, but she had stopped and was now looking at Lisa sadly.

"I'm not used to this." She whispered. "I haven't b-been Roseanne for awhile."

Lisa smiled, her hands playing with Chaeyoung's hair and lower back. "I know." She said. "I'm sorry. I know it's hard."

"I just... tried to forget."

"Why babe?" Lisa questioned. Chaeyoung's voice was so soothing to hear, it honestly made her tingly just thinking about it.

But Chaeyoung was fragile right now. The last thing she needed was Lisa swooning because of her voice.

"I guess... forgetting my family, saves m-me from the pain of remembering them."

"Chae... I know it's hard baby. But I'm sure they wouldn't want to be forgotten." She cupped her cheek. "No matter what happened, they were apart of you. They're who made you."

Lisa kissed her slowly, bringing her other hand up to cup her other cheek. "And they gave me you." She whispered to her before kissing her again.

"You always know what to say." Chaeyoung smiled. "And you say it so cute."

Lisa's face got red as she looked away. She heard Chaeyoung chuckled lightly. "Cute?" Lisa questioned.