38 ~ mornings with you

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Lisa woke up to the regular sound of an alarm. But she wasn't ready to let the brunette go quite yet. She tightened her hold on her.

Chaeyoung stirred and spoke quietly. "Lisa... your alarm."

"Shhh five more minutes."

"But it's ringing."

"It'll stop." Lisa whispered.

Chaeyoung settled back down into her only to move a little every now and then.

She finally got up and out of Lisa's grasp, turning off Lisa's alarm for her.

"Bothered you that much?" Lisa chuckled as she opened her arms back up for Chaeyoung.

She was surprised when Chae crawled back into her embrace, putting her head on her chest.

"It hurt my head." She whispered, looking up to her.

"You have a headache?" Lisa asked, a bit worried.

"Always, but it's okay."

"You sure?" Lisa asked, removing one of her hands from around her and placing it on the back of Chaeyoung's head.

"I'm sure." Chae whispered before closing her eyes and letting her head fall a bit.

Lisa smiled down at her and closed her eyes too. Awaiting the sound of her second alarm that she knew would come too soon.

~

When they finally did get up that morning, Lisa took a little extra time to get out of bed. She watched as Chaeyoung walked into her bathroom and rinsed her face.

Her skin looked great for someone who abused substances. In fact, you'd never be able to tell. She was THAT beautiful.

When Chaeyoung came back out, Lisa turned away. Looking at her phone and reaching for it.

"I'm going to go get ready... I guess." Chaeyoung stated.

"Okay, but um, since we woke up a bit later we can go get coffee and breakfast on the way? If that works?"

"Sounds like a date." Chaeyoung teased with a smile before turning slowly and walking through the door down the stairs.

Lisa felt her cheeks get warm as she looked down at her feet. Something was definitely happening. Chaeyoung just called it a date.

Chaeyoung... called it a date?

As a joke of course but still. Lisa was over the moon.

She got dressed quickly, but made sure to straighten her hair and wear something cute. Lisa didn't want to look too casual.

When she got down to the kitchen, Lisa made sure the cats had everything they needed while waiting for Chaeyoung.

It would be a lie if she said she wasn't nervous. Because she was, just a little. I mean, Chae and her have had such an odd morning.