62 ~ past lives again

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

Chaeyoung's eyes fluttered open after feeling a light breeze hit her face. She immediately felt for Lisa in the bed, but couldn't find the blonde.

She brought her tired eyes slowing to the right, seeing Lisa sitting in a white chair, looking outside her open window.

Lisa was in an oversized T-shirt, her hair slightly curled and damp from an apparent shower. Her head was tilted slightly up as another breeze filled the room.

"Morning baby." Chaeyoung whispered, raising herself into a seated position.

"Oh hey babe." Lisa smiled, turning around to face her. "How'd you sleep?"

"Like heaven." She hummed.

Lisa smiled and let her eyes fall down on her. Chaeyoung raised a brow before she realized she was still bare chested. She blushed slightly, gripping the covers and slowly bringing them up.

"Well don't do that." Lisa pouted, crawling up on the bed and towards her. Chaeyoung giggled and wrapped her arms around her neck.

She fell on her back and Lisa chuckled as she kissed her. "I dreamt about you all night." Lisa smiled.

"Really?"

"Of course. How could I not?" Lisa questioned, letting her hand move gently down Chae's side, shaping her body. "Not after last night."

Roseanne smiled as they kissed again. Lisa then pulling apart and stuffing her face down next to Chaeyoung's head.

"Y-You're clingy." Rosie chuckled.

"Mhm."

"How long have you been up?"

"About forty minutes. Decided to air out the room and take a shower. Sorry if I woke you."

"It's okay. The wind did."

Lisa lifted her head. "Well I caused the wind." She pouted. "By opening the window."

"That's fine. It's soothing."

"Well hey, I got a text today from Chu asking if we wanted to hang out. What do you say?"

"Oh um, okay. I like Jisoo."

"Okay. I'll let her now. We can head out in a couple hours or so."

"Will Jennie be there?"

"I don't think so... Jisoo mentioned a party of some sort? I think our Miss J was having a little too much fun."

"Sounds like her."

"You're telling me." Lisa agreed.

Chaeyoung and Lisa laid together for a bit, talking about Lisa's, Jennie's, and Jisoo's friendship.