86 ~ before school promise

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Lisa had her eyes closed as she laid in the bathtub. Chaeyoung's breathing the only other sound that could be heard along with the occasional water when one of them moved.

Roseanne shifted on top of her, making Lisa open her eyes. She stared down at Rosie. The Aussie had her eyes closed as she snuggled up into Lisa's chest more.

Their bodies flush against each other. Legs tangled, hearts synced, as their breasts pressed against one another after deciding they should rinse.

"You okay?" Lisa asked her. Seeing she looked a bit down.

"Yeah."

"You sure? We just had sex Chaeyoung, why do you seem sad?"

"It's just..."

"Oh my god, was I bad? I didn't do good this time huh? Gosh I'm sorry. I guess first times a charm." Lisa spoke frantically. "I should have practice more. I should ha- why are you laughing?"

Chaeyoung was giggling before looking up at Lisa. Crawling up a bit to be closer to her. "Because you're cute."

"I am?"

"Mhm."

"Then why-"

"Lisa. Whenever I'm down, it's not because of you. You're perfect. You were perfect."

"So I wasn't bad?"

"Far from."

"Thank goodness." Lisa sighed in relief, pecking Chaeyoung's lips. "But why are you down then?"

"It's because of me."

Lisa waited patiently, rubbing Chaeyoung's back gently. Trying to relax her. And it seemed to be working because Roseanne released a deep breath and smiled.

"I don't know what's wrong with me."

"Huh?" Lisa questioned confusedly. "There's nothing wrong with you."

"Yes there is... you can't tell me you haven't noticed how different I am? Like aggressive? I don't know why? I'm not like that. I've always been relaxed and sweet but when I'm with you... I don't know."

"What do you mean? You are still sweet and adorable and- wait...you were talking about- oh."

"Yeah, 'oh'. I don't want that."

"You don't want the sex?"

"No. I want the sex... just not that kind. I don't want it to be this crazy and... I don't know? Hot? Thing between us. I want it to be slow. Meaningful. Special."

"You want to make love... not have sex. That's what you want?" Lisa smiled. Even now, Chaeyoung was being her sweet and precious self.

"Yes." Rosie frowned. "I don't like that I get so worked up and..." She put her head down in between Lisa's breasts. "... dominate."