97 ~ an australian's family

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Soft sounds brought Lisa out from her sleep. Her eyes fluttering open then closed as the fairy lights above her hurt her eyes.

Lisa blinked several times before sitting up and letting her eyes adjust to the light. The study guide she swore she fell asleep looking at, no longer in front of her.

She turned to her left and smiled, seeing Chaeyoung squinting at it. Her eyes scanning left and right on the page.

"Hey." She spoke, watching her girlfriend look to her and smile.

"Morning baby."

"It's morning?!" Lisa panicked. She slept through yesterday? All of it?

"No. I'm kidding. It's only eight something." Roseanne giggled. Setting the packet down and leaning over.

Lisa missed her and shook her head after. "I thought you meant it meanie."

"Sorry."

"You studying?" Lisa smiled, looking at the notes Chaeyoung had written on some pages to help her remember and understand things. "And having trouble seeing it?" She chuckled.

"Um yeah... might need glasses." Chaeyoung spoke. "And I don't know why I'm even trying." She frowned. "I'm going to fail anyways..."

"Hey, no you won't. Remember what I said. You passed your first couple years, you'll pass again."

"I..." Chae was going to say something, but Lisa was pretty sure the face she was giving her let Rosie know not to continue. "Okay."

"Break time?" She asked, rubbing Roseanne's thigh.

"Yeah... break time."

"Mom's not home you know?" She whispered, leaning in and putting her other hand on Chaeyoung's arm. "No one to stop us."

"I know. But, she doesn't want us to."

"She doesn't have to know." Lisa leaned deeper into Chaeyoung and kissed her lips, then neck.

For some reason, Lisa was still being clingy to Roseanne's skin. Wanting to taste more of her.

"Lis... stop."

She released Chaeyoung's neck and looked at her. Rosie smiling and shaking her head.

"I don't want to. I mean, I do! But... I want to do what Ami says."

"Okay." She smiled. "Okay Chae."

"Thanks."

"Well um... what do you want to do then? I know I fell asleep on you. That was not cool of me."

"You're fine." Chaeyoung smiled. "You were probably tired from last night."

"Must have been." She chuckled. Thinking about the way Chaeyoung's body felt against hers.