1 ~ just a druggie

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Lisa was walking towards the lunchroom after the bell rang. Giving her and all the other students a break from their ever so boring morning.

And hers seemed to keep getting more and more boring as the days of her Junior year of high school pressed on.

Each day she did the same thing. A solid routine made for her daily activities. Not like that truly bother her, she sometimes just wished there was something to spice up her days.

But it was already over halfway through the year, and Lisa was sure it would get more exciting as they got closer to their final days of school, before break.

Not to mention, her friends always cheered her up.

She rounded the corner into the lunchroom where Jisoo and Jennie waved her down from their table. Skipping over and sitting across from them, smiling.

"How has your classes been today?" Jisoo asked.

"Good. I finished everything so no homework tonight. At least for now."

"That's awesome."

"You're lucky you're smart." Jennie huffed.

"Oh you're smart too Jennie." She smiled.

"Mhm, Yeah totally. Wanna know how my 1.6 GPA is doing? Absolutely fantastic!"

Lisa and Jisoo both laughed. Jennie was joking of course. Her GPA wasn't thaaaat bad.

"Woah I didn't know she could look any worse..." Jennie said suddenly looking past Lisa.

"Yeah she's even whiter now." Jisoo added.

Lisa turned to see who they were talking about. Her eyes widened as the brunette walked by and sat alone at the far end of the lunch room.

At a table that remained empty everyday, except for her.

"I wonder what she's on today?" Jisoo asked aloud.

"Nothing good that's for sure." Lisa sighed.

"Must be some strong shit. She's even more out of it." Jennie gestured to the girl.

She was staring at the table. Completely spaced out. After a minute or so she pulled her hood up and over her face. Resting her head in her arms.

"It's been years. How is she not dead?"

"We shouldn't talk like that Jennie. What if she actually dies." Jisoo said to her.

"I hope she doesn't." Lisa frowned.

"Why?" Jennie turned to her. "We don't know her."

"Still. Have sympathy. I'm sure she doesn't do drugs for the fun of it."