109 ~ reunited part two

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

"Roseanne!"

They all stopped walking at the sound of her name being yelled.

Roseanne seeing Lisa's body and her parents's turning to look behind them from her peripheral vision.

But she didn't turn.

She couldn't.

She was frozen at the sound of her name being called by an all too familiar voice.

A voice she hadn't heard in years.

"Roseanne!"

Her eyes were already releasing tears as she squeezed them shut. Unable to stop herself from breaking down.

The voice of the person she grew to hate, yet missed... it hurt her with a pain she hadn't felt in months.

Lisa squeezed her hand a bit and it made her realize she'd have to look. Have to confirm if it really was her.

Yet she knew it was.

Deep down she knew it was.

She opened her eyes and slowly turn her head, time
practically freezing as she looked back and caught the eyes of a woman.

Whose naturally dark hair was tied back in a loose ponytail. Whose body was skinny under a long black coat.

Hand covering her mouth as tears escaped her eyes.

She quickly looked away and stared off at the rest of the cemetery in front on her. Completely shocked, yet heart broken at the fact that she indeed just looked at the woman she thought was behind her in the eyes.

She just looked Clare Park in the eyes.

Every emotion she had felt from the abandonment and butterfly affect of that leaving was coming at her full force. A tsunami of pain heading straight for her heart.

Immediately making her choke as she attempted to inhale. Her lungs suddenly not wanting to work correctly anymore.

A panic attack caused by the surprise appearance of her mother that even her pills and medication couldn't protect her from.

"Chae... is that..." Lisa whispered.

Chaeyoung answering her by letting out a sob.

Audibly, before covering her mouth and looking down at the ground beneath her. Trying her best to keep her head above her shoulders as Lisa's body turned and stood close behind her.

Lisa's hand finding its way onto her back and giving her loving circles as Roseanne tried ignoring the sound of footsteps approaching from behind them.

Hearing Ami clearing her throat and could sense Lisa looking over to her.

Chaeyoung just kept her eyes on the ground and tried her best to breathe as she heard sniffs being taken by the woman who called out her name.