132 ~ time to heal

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

She was sleeping peacefully when Lisa felt a tap on her side, causing her to open her eyes groggily and look to the person who woke her.

"Morning kiddo." Her mother spoke while looking down over her. "You've got school."

"I'm not a kiddo anymore." She groaned while lifting the covers over her shoulders. Snuggling deeper into them.

Feeling tired as she closed her eyes again.

"But you were sure acting like one yesterday." Her mom replied dryly. "Unable to work things out with Chaeyoung like an adult."

Lisa opened her eyes immediately at the name and sat up.

Almost forgetting what had happened last night and realizing she was alone in her bed, after sneaking up to sleep with Chaeng.

"Where's Rosie?"

Her mom sighed. "There's a note for you in the kitchen."

She wasted no time getting out of bed and stumbling down the stairs. Seeing the note on the kitchen counter, sticking out like a sore thumb.

Lisa sighed while lifting it up and reading over its details.

'I'm still upset. I need space. I called Siwon and he picked me up for school. I'll be eating with him today and I'll probably go over to his place after practice. Please leave me alone for the day Lisa. I'll talk to you when I'm ready.'

"Oh Rosie..." She sighed and set the note down. Propping on the counter with her elbows and covering her face with her hands.

"Can you really blame her Pran?" Her mother questioned while grabbing a plate from beside them and passing it over. "Here, Chaeyoung made this."

Lisa lifted her head and looked to the toast Rosie had supposedly put together. "She did?" She asked carefully. "For me?"

"Well, she made three pieces of toast, ate one of them, then gave one to me before getting picked up by Siwon. So, I'll assume this one's for you." Her mom raised a brow. "Unless you think she made me two?"

"It's just..." Lisa picked up the piece of toast and smiled sadly while staring at it. "Rosie's mad at me... why would she bother feeding me?"

"Maybe because she cares about you? Even when you're being an idiot?"

She chuckled softly, before releasing another sigh. "Yeah..."

"Lisa? I'm the mad one okay? Chaeyoung on the other hand, she's just disappointed and upset with you. That's all."

"How do you know?"

"Because she told me." Her mother answered swiftly. "Now go get ready for school or you're going to be late."

Lisa nodded and kissed her mom on the cheek before nibbling on the toast Rosie had made for her.

Smiling at its flavor as she entered her room and decided on an outfit for her girlfriendless Friday.