100 ~ out the aussie

(Chae pov / Mature content)

The way her heart was beating furiously and the way she couldn't move her feet let Roseanne know, she was petrified.

All she could do was stare at her teacher. Her stomach immediately turning as she grew more and more anxiety filled.

They all were listening.

All of them.

"Class..." Her teacher spoke. After realizing she was terrified. "That was the bell, don't be late for the buses. Good luck testing. Have a great break."

Chaeyoung could hear some people stand, murmurs being passed between them. But it was only several sets of feet. Not an entire classroom.

"Fuck." She whispered, biting her lip.

"Yo." That familiar voice called out again. "Chaeyoung? You're Australian?"

She glanced over to the rest of her classmates. Them all having a shocked and curious expression.

Noticing the one who sounded familiar, was the guy who asked her how Lisa was earlier. Him, gesturing for her to speak.

"Um..."

"Come on guys, she's obviously just making this up." The girl next to him spoke. "She's just trying to pass the class and sound cool while doing it."

"No..." She whispered, looking down.

"No? Did I just hear a no? You're a druggie who sat in the corner everyday for Christ's sake. Now you're trying to tell us you suffer from PT- whatever and are Australian?"

Chaeyoung focused on her feet. Staring at the shoelaces covering them. Trying hard not to listen.

"Didn't think so." The girl spoke. "You're high off your ass thinking we'd believe that. Probably changed your hair just to pass off that lie."

"Okay, that's enough." Her teacher spoke.

"Enough of what? The truth? You're our teacher, shouldn't you be against her lying?"

"She's not lying."

"And what proof has she shown huh?"

"I bet she has an accent." The guy spoke again.

"Chanyeol, who's side are you on?"

"I don't know? I just want to know if she's Australian or not."

"But why does it even matter?" The girl hissed. "Even if she's not from here, it doesn't change the fact that she takes shit."

Suddenly, as if like flipping a switch, Chaeyoung remembered her.

"She thinks dying her hair will hide the fact that she takes shit?"

She's... the same girl from before. From her second period. The one who picked on her with her friend...