10 ~ a bruised cheek

(Chae pov / Strong language)

The loud banging on the trailer door had awoken Chaeyoung. She groaned and looked at the clock. It was eleven something at night.

She could barely see it as her eyes adjusted to the light. The banging continued again. Who would be knocking on it at this hour? Who knew where she lived?

When she finally pushed herself up and opened the door, she was greeted by the back of someone's hand. It smashed hard against her right cheek. Making a loud cracking sound.

Chaeyoung held her hand over where it hit. Trying hard to hold her face still. It twitching in pain. She knew tears would start falling the second she stopped focusing on not crying.

"I told you, you never fucking listen do you?"

She trembled as her cheek stung more and more. Her 'boss', known to others as the 'nice campground owner'  spat at her feet.

"What were the three rules huh? Do you remember? Do you!" He was pissed and Chaeyoung didn't know why.

"Y-Yes." She whispered. Her voice hitched as he stared. His eyes were only full of anger.

"What was that? You do? So tell me why the fuck you broke one then! Stupid piece of shit!"

"I didn't" Chaeyoung whined. She felt her eyes getting wet.

"Then how come a nice couple out for a stroll, happened upon a trail, that led to a rock, where a stupid fucking brunette had a needle up her arm in nice camp staff clothes!"

He reached out and pushed her back. Making her step deeper into her trailer where he then approached her once more. Stepping inside himself.

Chaeyoung stood wide eyed. She didn't think anyone was around. She checked. It was a secluded trail too... unless they saw her camp cart.

"I... I didn't-"

"Don't bullshit me. You're done. Pack up and get out."

"Please. I-I didn't know..." Chaeyoung held back tears but even with her doing so, some still slipped.

They have had these conversations before. She's been hit before. But she's been fucking up a lot lately. At least that's what he considers it.

"No public usage! You knew that! Why did I even let a addict into my camp?!"

"I w-was in the woods." Chaeyoung had let go of her cheek at some point. "I have no where else."

He shook his head no. "I'm done with you."

"Please!" Chaeyoung cried. Letting everything out. "I know I'm s-stupid. But give me o-one more chance. Please."

He shook his head again and sighed. His eyes went from her feet up to her eyes. A long index finger then pointing in her face.