130 ~ left in turmoil

(Chae pov / Strong language)

The words stung worse than any bee sting. She felt them cutting in deep, tearing at her heart, as they continuously echoed through her mind.

"That's what he gets for thinking we weren't dating anymore..."

Lisa sounded so unbothered while she said it. And maybe that reason alone made it hurt as bad as it did.

"I know right? He thought we weren't together anymore. Claimed we never talked or whatever... but we still do? Stupid huh? But don't worry, I told him..."

Chaeyoung couldn't take it anymore.

She couldn't hold out until tomorrow. It's been five months of watching her girlfriend look to her less and less.

At first Lisa still kissed her. At first they still held hands and giggled in class together. But now?

Now she was only shown attention when Lisa was proving they were still an item.

When clearly... it seemed Lisa didn't even care to be one anymore.

They don't even have sex! So what's the point! They aren't in a relationship! They simply sleep in the same fucking bed and cuddle and... and love each other... they still love each other...

Her breath caught as she cried harder. Tears stinging much like her pain as she shut them tight and held onto the small framed in front of her.

"The whole f-fucking school is noticing yet not her!" She sobbed into Jennie's shoulder.

The shorter girl rubbing her back as they stood in the woman's restroom. Away from everyone else who could bother them.

"I know Chae." Jennie whispered into her ear as she pulled her in tighter. "I know... and I'm so sorry. You don't deserve any of this."

Chaeyoung cried to the point where she couldn't breathe anymore.

Struggling to even lift her head from Jennie's body, as the room felt like it was collapsing on top of her.

There were several knocks on the bathroom door and Jennie shouted a quick 'go away' before they heard the sound of the door opening anyways, and a pair of additional arms finding their way around her.

"I know I'm not supposed to be in here, but fuck it."

She finally lifted her head from Jennie's shoulder after hearing the voice. Chaeyoung smiled weakly through her tears at Bam, as he reached around her and Jennie with his arms.

"Your girlfriend fucking sucks." BamBam whispered to her and she laughed softly while trying her best to stop crying so much.

"Yes she does." She joked before feeling additional tears fall against her will.