149 ~ reception to sunset

Guests were pleasantly chatting amongst themselves whilst seated around each other at the freshly unfolded tables

Guests were pleasantly chatting amongst themselves whilst seated around each other at the freshly unfolded tables. Lisa's family having helped set them up and redecorate after the two newly weds disappeared into the building to presumably change and settle their emotions.

All were laughing in smiles while getting to know one another, though most were already known. Since it was mostly the Thai's family anyways. Though introductions to the girl's shared friends and the Australian's 'family' were made as well. But there was one who was seated alone, at the request of Ami and her now daughter-in-law.

Clare Park. The receiver of weary glances by friends and family who had come to the wedding, and stayed for the reception. Some of Lisa's family had been messaged about Clare beforehand, given bare details to who she was and that she could be spoken with, but preferably not to any extent past greetings.

That's if the slightly older of the two brides was to remain, more than not, unaffected by the woman's presence.

And though her mother was still very much in the back of her mind, Roseanne couldn't care less at the given moment, as she walked hand in hand with Lisa. Glancing to her love and biting her lip as she noticed the red splotches already forming around her neck. Aching to leave more against her silky skin...

"Stop looking at me like that." Lisa chuckled as she continued guiding the blonde to the decided on room. Wondering if Jensoo and their officiant were already waiting within.

"Like what?" Rosie replied cheekily.

Lisa stole a glance to her right. Grinning at the sight of a still mischievous woman before her. "Like you want to devour me." She whispered, squeezing her hand.

"Maybe I do?"

Lisa laughed. "Let's save the consummation for later, okay?" She brought them to a halt and cupped Chaeyoung's redden cheek. "I had a hard enough time already with getting you off me and changed."

"Because I really, really... want to be on top of you right now." Roseanne leaned into her and kissed her jaw. "You're glowing tonight."

"That's because it's my wedding night." Lisa replied airily while slightly pushing the blonde back. "And my wife is really, really... trying hard to make us late for signing that marriage certificate." She chuckled.

Chaeyoung stomped her foot while stepping away from the Thai. Plump, pouty lips pushed out.

"Oh stop." Lisa laughed. "I think you're acting rather childish for someone who always calls me the term instead. Not to mention, you're in Hanbok now. Don't you have to act more mature and respectful?"

"Not to you, you goof." Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Well then, don't you want to marry me?"