Chapter 3

Y/N: Nathan, what the hell happened last night? Where am I???

Nathan: You and your friends got so drunk last night so we took at of you home and I drove you car we all of you guys in it. I put you in my bed and I slept on the couch.

Y/N: You didn't have to do that Nathan. I would have been fine on the couch.

Nathan: It's fine. Wanna go out today?

Y/N: Yeah. Let's go. We can take my car.

Nathan: Okay see you all later.

We went over to the car and we drove to a little cafe. He got us some coffee and we went and sat down and started to talk.

Nathan: The last time we talked...was a little while ago so how have you been?

Y/N: I guess it's been fine. I'm moving out of mom's house!

Nathan: That's great! Do you have anywhere to go?

Y/N: Not yet-

Nathan: You can stay with me if you if you need to.

Y/N: It's fine. I can find somewhere else to stay.I don't want  to annoy you.

Nathan: Come on! It'll be fine!

Y/N: No!!

Nathan: I swear! Come stay we me! It will be fine!!

Y/N: No!! The other won't like it!

Nathan: I will ask them!! It's fine!

Y/N: Okay fine you win!!

Nathan: I don't know if you want me asking, but are you still dating Shea?

Y/N: He broke up with me and I was happy at first, but now it hurts and makes me really upset.

Nathan: I really didn't like him to be honest. I felt like he was going to do something bad to you.

Y/N: Like what?

Nathan: I felt like he was going to hurt you or attempt to rape you...

Y/N: He never did but he keeps asking me to if we can get back together but I don't want to.

Nathan: Okay good. I've been worried for you for the past few years.

Y/N: I'm so sorry about that. I didn't know-

Nathan: Don't worry about it. You were happy and that's what matters to me.

Y/N: Have you talked to the other 2 in a a while?

Nathan: We've stayed talking even after I left. I just wanted to ask, how is your mental health doing?

Y/N: It used to be okay but now I think it is going to start coming back after we broke up.

Nathan: That's on of the reasons I want you to move in with me. I've been really worried about you.

Y/N: You're so sweet

Nathan: I know I am.

We talked about good things for a little while and then went home. We walked into the house laughing about something really dumb and stupid until Nathan started talking to some of the house members who where all sitting on the couch.

Nathan: Hi guys!! Can I please  introduce you to my sister. That's is Elliott, Lannan, Brodey, Marcus, and Kath.

Elliott: Nice to meet you Y/N!!

Marcus: Glad to see you here!

Lannan: Hope to see you around!

Nathan: I was going to ask if it was okay if she lived her with us for a little while. See just moved out of our mom's house and has no where else to go.

Kath: Sounds great with us!!

________________________________________________________________________________

What to you guys think of the story so far? I'm trying to write all of my stories so they are all a little different from each other. What do you all think that I can improve on? I will try to get chapters out quicker now that writers block has stopped haunting me!