Chapter 7

Marcus's POV

I think Lannan got knocked out. Shit. I look over at Elliott and he looked at me. We gave each other the look that we were about to kick ass. We both walked over and I heard Kath, Brodey and Nathan yelling at us not to do it.

Kath: MARCUS!!! DON'T DO IT PLEASE!!! BABE STOP!!!

Brodey: YOU ALL SAY WHAT HAPPENED WHEN LANNAN TRIED!!!! DON'T GO IN THERE!!!

Nathan: I CAN'T AFFORD MORE OF YOU GUYS GETTING HURT!!! PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!!

I felt like we had no choice. He hurt Lannan and Y/N so we hurt him. Lannan definitely did some damage to him so I think this could be easy, and plus I had the chance to beat the shit out of someone.

Elliott: YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE AND A DUMB FUCK FOR MEEING WITH HIM BECAUSE NOW WERE MESSING WITH US!!!

Kyle: You'll be easy.

I went and punch him in the balls and he fell to the ground like a little kid. Elliott and I went and finished him until he was crying. We turned around and tried to help Lannan. Kyle came a hit me again in the back of the head so I hit him and then the cops came over and held him back. They told him to go home. The doctors had to take Lannan to the hospital. I went over to Kath covered in blood and she started crying. I knew this was the girl I loved.

Elliott's POV

That shit was crazy. I never thought about being in a fight with Marcus and another guy. I feel bad for Y/N for ever dating him. I went over and sat next to Nathan and started talking.

Elliott: We should get over to the hospital.

Nathan: I hope all of you are okay.

Marcus: I'm all good.

Elliott: I'm also good. I hope that Lannan and Y/N are going to be okay.

Nathan: Me too. I'm saying you guys didn't have to do that. I just want to say thank you so much to all of you.

Brodey: Anything for you Nathan.

Marcus: We all love you.

Elliott: You're welcome.

Kath: You're all the bestest friends I could ever have