Chapter 25

Y/N'S POV

I woke up the next day in Lannan's bed next to him. He was still asleep and he phone was going off like crazy! I saw he was getting texts from a girl. I didn't want to snoop so I decided to wake up Lannan and tell him his phone was going off.

Y/N: Lannan, wake up. You keep getting text from a girl.

He got up right away and grabbed his phone. He looked freaked out for some reason.

Lannan's POV

As soon as I read the text I freaked out. She wanted me to fuck her but I didn't want to. She said she knew where I lived and she would find me. I started crying Y/N was right there. I hated crying in front of her because I thought it looked bad.

Y/N: Lannan, are you okay?

Lannan: My ex girlfriend wants me to  fuck her but I don't want to. She said she knew where I lived and she would come and find me.

Y/N talked to me for a little while. She was so nice. I was so lucky to have a girl like her. She was what I have ever I wanted in a girl. I never thought I would fall in love but I guess this was it. I still couldn't tell anyone though. Not even the ones who I asked what love was. I was hoping things could start to get better for us and our exes would leave us alone. I liked her I think. I would never tell a soul until the time was right. E3 was coming up soon so I hope thing could start getting better before then. Y/N wasn't going and I didn't want her to be here alone. I would feel bad but there would be nothing I could do. I feel like we have been getting closer. After a few minutes of silence, she started talking because I was breathing heavy.

Y/N: Lannan, you are going to be okay.

Lannan: It's not about that.

Y/N: What's it about?

She could tell I was nervous. She grabbed my hand, which for some reason made me feel better.

Lannan: It's about Kyle. I'm afraid her and Kyle are going to try to do something together with us.

Y/N: They won't. We won't let them.

Lannan: You're the best.

We left the room and went to the kitchen where everyone was waiting for us. We went out and had some fun

________________________________________________________________________________

I really didn't know how to end this chapter, but what do you guys and girls think so far? I really enjoy writing it and will keep you all updated if there are days that I can't update. This story is not over yet btw. I probably won't update Saturday, Sundays and maybe some Friday but I will try to get a chapter out every other day. I know what I will be writing for the next chapters and things are going to be getting exciting between Lannan and Y/N. If you ever want a sneak peek, dm me. See ya!!