Chapter 8

Brodey's POV

I was driving because Nathan couldn't drive because he would probably not be able to see because of his own tears in the way. He was crying and the rest of them where being silent. I was just thinking to myself. I couldn't take it and then punched the steering wheel. It turns out I punched it so hard it dented and cracked. Nathan's gonna be mad. They all yelled at me, including Nathan.

Elliott, Nathan, Marcus, and Kath: BRODEY!!!

Nathan: MY FUCKING CAR!!!

I blocked out everything they tried to say. Tears fulled my eyes from the pain. I looked down at my hand and saw that it was all fucked up. Shit. I knew the feeling. I hit the steering wheel again and my hand just looked so bad. The car went silent. I just drove on. We still had 20 minutes to drive, which meant I had to be in pain for 20 more minutes. I tried to honk the horn until something stabbed deep into my hand.

Brodey: FUCK!!!

I look down at my hand and part of the steering wheel was IN MY FUCKING HAND!! I just sat there looking at my hand covered in blood. I just couldn't move. Nathan looked up at me and then my hand.

Nathan: BRODEY!!! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL WAS THAT FOR???!!!

Brodey: I'M FINE!!!

Elliott: WE'RE NOT IDIOTS!!! There's something wrong with your hand and it's covered in blood!

Brodey: I will get a bandage from the back and it will be fine. It's not the first time it's happened.

Marcus: What happened?

Brodey: I think fractured my hand again.

Nathan: YOU'VE DONE THAT LIKE 15 TIMES!!!( not really)

Brodey: Well I can't go there with a fucked up hand or else there going to think i got involved or something!! And if they find out there going to be mad!

Kath: Why?

Brodey: The only times I've been to the hospital for my hands because I've smashed them up so much they said they were going to put me on meds if I came back with a fractured hand.

Elliott: I don't want to be mean but if there going to help you I think you should have them.

Brodey: I don't want them though.

Marcus: There going to help you though.

Brodey: NO THERE WON'T!! I'm pulling over!

I got out of the car and wrapped my hand up. I got back in the car and started driving. The rest of the car ride was silent.