Chapter 33

Lannan's POV

I woke up the next day, suicidal as always. Y/N was next to me. I looked at her while she was still asleep. I loved her more than anything. I wanted to protect her forever. I wanted her to be mine. I tried to get up without waking her and I succeeded. When I got to the kitchen, I started to make us breakfast until I got a call from Elliott.

Incoming call from Elliott...

Lannan: Hey Elliott, you okay?

Elliott: I'm alright I guess. Just wanted to see if you and Y/N were doing okay.

Lannan: Y/N is still sleeping and I'm making us breakfast. You don't sound okay, what's going on? And were is everyone else?

Elliott: They all went out for the day. I'm still thinking about you killing yourself yesterday...

Lannan: I'm still sorry about it Elliott. I told her not to call you.

Elliott: It's not that. I'm glad she called, but why?

Lannan: I felt bad for yelling at her. I can't yell and a girl as nice as her sometimes.

Elliott: That is a stupid reason Lannan.

Lannan: I know Elliott. I won't do it again.

Elliott: You better not.

Lannan: I promise you I won't.

Elliott: Okay.

There was a sound in his voice. The sound that her was about to cry.

Lannan: Elliott, are you okay?

Elliott: I thought I was never going to be able to hear your voice again.

Lannan: You'll be able to hear my voice until the day you die.

Elliott: If you say so.

We talked for a little longer. He told me they all were crying themselves to sleep. I felt so bad. Y/N woke up and we ate and watch a few movies together through out the day. My day was pretty much normal, but I knew Elliott's wasn't. He said he was going to be alone for the whole day. I didn't think of what he could do.

Elliott's POV

I was still thinking of what happened to Lannan. Why? I couldn't take it. Everyone was going to be gone for the whole day and wouldn't be home until 10 at night. I could do what I wanted. Whatever I wanted. I knew what I wanted. I wanted to die. Everyday I wanted to die. I would just never show it and find ways to hide it. I got a knife and I cut. I was a lot of blood on the first cut but it felt good. I've had depression for a few months and no one knows. I had anti-depressants so I could hide it and act happy. I called the doctor and he said I couldn't die from a overdose so I could take as many as I wanted a would be fine. I took a whole container as i was cutting. Then I got a call from Cray. I had to pick up because he said he would come here if I didn't and it would take me forever to hide it.

Incoming call from Nathan...

Elliott: Hey Cray. What's going on?

I sounded depressed with everything. I was never going to do what Lannan did even though I had a rope.

Nathan: Hey Elliott! What are you doing?

Elliott: Nothing.

He quickly switched it to FaceTime as I was cutting. He saw it because the phone fell. I picked it up as quickly as I could. He was going to yell at me.

Nathan: Elliott, WHAT DID I JUST SEE?!?!?!?! DON'T LIE TO ME!! YOU KNOW I COULD BE THERE IN LESS THEN 5 MINUTES!!

Elliott: It's nothing!

Nathan: You're lying! Your face is bright red! I saw what you doing! I'm telling everyone!

Elliott: You better not!!

Nathan: You did it and are lying about it!! I'm coming!

Elliott: We'll see about that!

I hung up the phone