Chapter 12

Lannan's POV

I woke up the next morning. It was only 3am. I really hoped Y/N would wake up. 1 so maybe she could make me feel better and 2 so we could leave. I made a promise to myself that I would stay here with Nathan.

Nathan: Lannan, why are you awake?

Lannan: Real question is why are you awake?

Nathan: I had to use the bathroom...

Lannan: Okay then.

Nathan's POV

This time it was me not telling the truth. I wanted to see if he was okay and not gone somewhere. I really hated seeing him so sick. I knew something was wrong but he wasn't telling me. I really wish he could just say it but I knew it was hard for him. I didn't want to put to much pressure on him. If he didn't want me to know that's fine with me.

Lannan's POV

He went off to the bathroom and I moved to sit next to the window. I just couldn't bring myself to terms with whatever it was that was upsetting me. I suddenly didn't feel good so I went to the bathroom. I never threw up so I made myself. I knew I shouldn't have but I really didn't want to be back in the room and then suddenly run out. I felt awful after but in a way I felt like I needed to do it. I really wish I wasn't alive sometimes. I bet Nathan is looking for me somewhere.

A few minutes later

Nathan: Lannan?! Where are you?!

I think he heard me throwing up. Fuck

Nathan: LANNAN!!! Your not okay. When have you last eaten something?

Lannan: 3 days ago...