Chapter 56

Y/N's POV

When I walked out of my room I saw Lannan covered in blood. He was holding a knife that was also covered in blood. I didn't really remember much until we were chasing police cars in Elliott's car.

Y/N: What's going on?

Kath: LANNAN STABBED SOMEONE!!!

Y/N: REALLY??

Marcus: Yeah! He'll be in fucking jail forever!

I wanted to cry but if he was in jail I was going to bail him out.

Lannan's POV

I finally got him!! I finally was able to kill this bastard!! Now I just needed to get away from anyone in Click so I could hand over the body to the cops. I discussed it over with the cops but I never said anything about Y/N. I just said everything about him rapping other girls and they said that he would get the death penalty anyway so they would just have me do it. I drove at 100 kph(62 mph for the Americans) After a few minutes I lost everyone from Click, or so I thought. I pulled over thinking that it was just the cops but then I saw Elliott's car. Fuck. Now they needed to pretend to arrest me. My car was out of gas anyways so I guess this was okay.

Cops: Get out of the car and keep your hands up!!

I got out of the car and saw Elliott's car next to the cop car. I don't like they'll get out because of the situation that I was in. They put me in handcuffs and took the body out of my car and checked it in private.

Cops: Lannan?!

Lannan: Yeah?

Cops: You killed the wrong guy.

Lannan: Oh fuck. Really?

Cops: Yeah.

They threw me into the cop car and the body in the trunk. We drove off and my car was getting towed.  We just talked the whole way there since I wasn't actually arrested. When we arrived at the station everyone from the Click house was coming over was we needed to get me ready to be put in a jail cell. They were going to give me a new plan.

Cop: If he ever comes back to the house, kill him. If he never comes back, then meet up with him and stab or shoot him then.

Lannan: Okay.

Cop: We need to get him dead.

Lannan: I know. I want him dead. Is it okay that I killed the wrong guy?

Cop: It's fine. It was Kyle's best friend.

Lannan: Alright.

What none of us knew is that everyone from Click was right behind us as we were in the cell talking about the new plan. The cop told them he would need to be put under investigation.  He let me go after a few hours. He said this was not going on my criminal record. He drove me back to the Click house and  when I walked in I saw Elliott sitting on the couch.

Elliott: Hey Lannan.

Lannan: Hey Elliott. How is everything?

Elliott: Everything's good but can I ask you something?

Lannan: Yeah sure.

I went and sat next to him. My hands were stained with blood but it was fine.

Elliott: The thing I heard at the police station, was it true?

Lannan: I can't tell you or anyone.

Elliott: Why?? We already heard it.

Lannan: Fine. I tell you the truth since your my best friend. Yes. I need to kill someone and I killed the wrong guy.

Elliott: That's so bad Lannan!!

Lannan: I know. The cop I was talking to said that it wasn't going to go on my criminal record since they are asking for me to kill him. He was going to get the death penalty anyway so they just asked for me to kill him.

Elliott: So who are you going to do it?

Lannan: You know that plan we made about saving Y/N from Kyle?

Elliott: Yeah and?

Lannan: I'm going to use the time and bring and gun and a knife so if I can't get close enough to stab him I'll shoot him.

Elliott: Ask me if you need any help.

Lannan: Okay I will. You just can't kill anyone or it'll go on your criminal record.

Elliott: Okay

It was nice to tell someone. I told him never to tell anyone that I was going to kill someone and he was going to help me. Elliott and I fell asleep on the couch watching TV.