Chapter 18

Lannan's POV

The rain started coming down on me hard, which made me sadder. I just didn't want to go on anymore. I want just to jump off and end it. I knew I couldn't. I really didn't know what to do.

Elliott's POV

I woke up from a nap. Marcus is still driving and everyone else is awake. I have one idea what is going on.

Elliott: What is happening and why are we in the middle of the woods?

Nathan: We thought Lannan could be out there. And by the way, Kath and Marcus made out earlier.

Marcus: Could you shut up!

I felt bad when he talked about Lannan. It was pitch black outside. We had our headlights on so that we could see. Someone shouted and it got my attention.

Brodey: LANNAN!!!

I jump out of the car in tears and ran towards him. HE WAS LEANING FORWARDS!!! He was going to jump!!

Lannan's POV

I decided to end it all and jump. What was the point in living if no one cared. I was leaning forward. I felt a pair of hands on me. I didn't even want to look back. I could feel them trying to hold me on. I started crying and then gave in and let them pull me on. I fell to the floor crying. I felt a blanket wrap around me and many arms hugging me. Then 2 of the arms left. It was Y/N. I saw her pick up the phone and call someone but I had no idea what she was saying.

Elliott: Lannan!! I was worried sick! Never do that again!! Why didn't you call me?!

Lannan: I thought you would be hanging out with Y/N since she got back for the hospital so I didn't want to bother you.

Elliott: WHAT?! You would never bother me in a million years!

They all continued to confront me as I cried.

Y/N's POV

I knew that when I was hugging Lannan after we saved his life that he was trying to kill himself all along. I felt like it has gone too far so I put in a apportionment to see someone just to talk to and none of the people that lived in the click house could snitch on me. After a few minutes of being on the phone with someone i went back over to hug Lannan.

Nathan's POV

After seeing that I felt bad for leaving him there. I knew what Y/N was calling about. It wasn't for Lannan. It was about him. I knew she couldn't see anyone in pain. See gave me the look that it had something to do with Lannan. Lannan still had his feeding tube on. After telling him how much we loved him and us knocking some sense into him we all went in the car and drove home. We all fell asleep on the couch watching a movie. I could be more thankful for my friends.