Chapter 44

Y/N's POV

I wanted to get out of here so bad! I didn't want to hurt anyone in the Click crew. I also didn't want to fuck the guy I hated. I still had no idea who the other girl was. Why couldn't he just fuck her? I saw them come out and were holding guns up at me. 

Kyle: Keep your hands up! 

Other Girl: Don't move!

They were keeping me there by gun point! I just started crying as I was yelling at them.

Y/N: Why Kyle! I used to think of you as such a good guy! As soon as you laid your hand on me I have never been able to think of you the same! As soon as you lay a hand on a woman you are no longer a man! Please! You've done it to me like 10,000 times before and I'm sick of it!

Kyle: You're fucking me and that's it!! Take your clothes off or I'll do it myself!

Y/N: No way!! You can't force me to do shit!!!

Kyle: I forced you to fuck me. 

Y/N: Besides the point!!

He opened the little jail cell that I was in and grabbed me by my wrist with his tight grip. He was taller than me and had really scary looking eyes. For some reason he was covered in blood. Probably from all of the other girls he has had in his bed. He was such a player. He raped me 10,000 times and cheated on me with 15 other girls. I can't believe I didn't break up with him sooner. I cried because the grip was so tight. He pulled me out of the cell which was in a gray room with nothing in it and brought me into a room with a bed and a tv and nothing else. He threw me onto the bed and with his deep voice he spoke.

Kyle: Get ready to fuck!

Y/N: No way!

Kyle: Then I'll do it for you!