Chapter 23

Y/N's POV

Kath and I talked about all of the shit he has done to me.

Y/N: Are you going to tell him?

Kath: Who?

Y/N: Nathan.

Kath: If you want me to.

Y/N: I don't know to be honest. Just do whatever you want.

Kath: Would you be mad if I told him?

Y/N: No.

Kath: I just want for what is best for you. I think he should know.

Y/N: What if  he tries to get him arrested?

Kath: I will tell him not to.

Y/N: Okay. Thank you Kath.

Kath: No problem.

We walked out of the closet. I knew all Kath wanted was whatever was best for me, and I knew she was going to tell him. I'm just a little nervous about Nathan's reaction.

Kath's POV

I felt so bad for Y/N. She went threw all of this stuff with Kyle and couldn't tell anyone because she didn't have the courage to. Not even her brother. I'm telling him and I knew she knew. She went to go sit on the couch. I went up to Nathan and asked him to come with me. I took him outside.

Nathan: What are we doing out here?

Kath: I need to tell you something. It's about Y/N.

Nathan: What is it?!

Kath: Kyle did stuff to her. Bad stuff. He raped her and abused her. Every time she didn't do what he said he hit her. She was scared to tell you and scared to breakup with him. She was and still is scared of him. After they broke up, he wanted her back. He made her come over on weekends and would just flirt with her. She was scared you would flip out. She told me to tell you not to tell the police because then he would be arrested and then he would find a way for her to get arrested so they could be together. Nathan, please don't flip out.

Nathan: He raped her?

Kath: Yeah.

He walked right inside. I tried to get him before he got to her but I was too late.

Nathan: Y/N WTF!!

Y/N: Nathan, I'm sorry I didn't tell you.

Nathan: He did that to you?

Y/N: Yeah.

He got so mad that he started screaming and yelling, probably scaring Y/N.

Y/N: NATHAN STOP!!!

Y/N kept yelling at Nathan at the top of her lungs and I could tell she was getting tired of it. I saw Lannan in the corner of my eyes jump onto the kitchen island...

Lannan's POV

I had no fucking idea what they talked about but I knew something was about to go down. I noticed Y/N. I was looking at her almost the whole time. She started breathing heavy. I could tell she was about to pass out. I jumped onto the kitchen island and then onto the couch. I caught her before she hit the floor. I lowered us both to the floor after and then put her head into my lap. I thought Nathan would be pissed but I didn't care. Brodey had the look on his face that said "Did you she that shit", which was pretty funny but I didn't laugh.

Lannan: Elliott, can you please get me a cup of water?

Elliott: I will but Lannan did you see that shit?!

Lannan: Yeah, I know I jumped on the furniture but I need the water.

Elliott handed me the water and then talked more.

Elliott: You jumped over the kitchen island and the couch and caught Y/N in a time frame of 5 seconds!

Lannan: I didn't want her to hit the ground! She been through so much already.

Brodey: That was probably faster than Marcus could do it!

Marcus: If it was Kath then maybe.

Marcus and Kath gave each other a look and then walked out. WTF was that about.

Lannan: Should I take her to her room?

Nathan: Take her to yours but stay with her.

Lannan: Okay.

I wasn't excepting him to say that. I put her onto my bed and sat next to her. She was so beautiful. I put on some TV.

Kath's POV

 That was so nice of Marcus to say that. I knew I had to forgive him now.

Marcus: Kath, I am so sorry.

Kath: I forgive you.

Marcus: You do?!

Kath: Of course I do! How could I stay mad at you?

Marcus: Thank god!

Kath: So...what about that fuck?

Marcus: I never thought you ask.

He picked me up and carried me to our room. We started fucking because it was part of the deal. We fuck for about an hour until we got tired and went to sleep. (I'm not going into detail about the fucking)