Chapter 6

Nathan's POV

I scrambled to gather my keys an my phone. I told my girlfriend that I had to go and she understood. I walked into the living room when tears in my eyes. The rest of click was there.

Brodey: Are you okay Nathan?!

Nathan: I need to go to find my sister. She called me and I picked up. She didn't say anything and I freaked out. I-I-I h-heard the v-v-voice of K-K-Kyle.

Lannan: WTF! What did he say to you on the phone?

Nathan: He said my sister would be fine in his hands but at the beginning of the call I heard a crash.

Lannan: THEN LET'S FUCKING GO THEN!!!! GET IN THE CAR!!!

Nathan: Okay...

I got into my car and Lannan was in shotgun . We forced everyone else into the back seat. I quickly got in and started crying at the thought of Y/N being dead. They all tried there best to comfort me but the more they did the more I cried. I knew this wasn't her fault. It was all Kyle's fault.

Lannan POV

I really hope her and Nathan would be okay. I felt really sad inside. I also was so mad. I really want to be there with Nathan us much as I could. I know it's going to be hard for him to see his sister like that. If he stays there for him, I'm going to say with him until he leaves.

Lannan: I guess I'm going to be beating someone's ass tonight

Nathan: YOU CAN'T!!! He with go after you, y/n, and me for the rest of our lives and he is super strong and will try to kill you!!

Lannan: I would be fine with that. Anything to make everyone else happy-

Nathan: No it wouldn't. What would happen if you were in the hospital? We-

Lannan: I would be glad that you and you're sister weren't beat up. I wouldn't be in the hospital. I would be by you're side with you through the whole thing.

Elliott: Sorry to break the sweet talk but there's a car crashed into a building with FIRE around it!!

Nathan's POV

 I got out of the car and saw a ton of police cars, an ambulance, and fire trucks. I ran over to the car in the building and she was in it. I started to crying and I couldn't hold it in. Everyone from Click came up to me to try and comfort me, besides Lannan. I saw him walk up to someone but I couldn't see who they were because were blurry from crying. It was Kyle. Lannan looked like he was looking for a fight. He also looked really pissed off. I really didn't want to see him get hurt. I felt really sick for some reason. Maybe it was because my sister was going to the hospital or I could see one of my best friends go with her.

After a few minutes, I saw the ambulance take her away and I just sat there crying. I looked up and saw Lannan standing right in front of Kyle I know a fight was about to happen. I really didn't want him to fight him. I don't want what happened to me happen to him. Not like this.

Lannan's POV

I really wanted to beat the shit out of him. This was all his fault. Before I started talking to him, I looked back at Nathan.

Nathan: LANNAN!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS!!!

Before I could say anything I felt a punch in the back of my head. I fell but got right back up and punch him right in the nose so hard that it started to bleed. I hit him so many times, but he also hit me too. I felt the bruises and cuts all over me. It hurt but I was not going to give up. I knocked him to the ground but he got up.

Kyle: SHE WANTS TO BE WITH ME!!!!! I LOVE HER AND SHE LOVES ME!!!

Lannan: NO SHE DOESN'T!!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT WHY WERE ALL IN THIS CRAZY MESS!!!! FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!!!

I could hear the guys yelling at me to stop but I never did and I regretted it. I'm guessing I got knocked out because everything went black....