Chapter 64

Kath's POV

I'be never heard Marcus sing like that. He never sings around other people. Besides me. He got a call and I didn't know who it was from but I decided to listen in. Honestly, I don't think he was in love with me anymore even though I still was with him. I cry every time someone touches me. I hated this. When I heard Marcus start talking into I snapped back to reality and listened in.

Marcus: I told you that I only wanted to see you on the court date! What do you want from me Son?

Marcus's Son: Please Dad! Maybe we can work things out my mom and we could be a happy family-

Marcus: Stop right there!! I'm not getting back with your mother! She's a fucking bitch. And I got my friends and the girl of my dreams that I hope to get back.

He started crying and then I realized that he still wanted me. I started crying quietly in the back seat when I heard that he was crying with his son on the phone. Everyone in Click was keeping secrets from each other. I wanted it to stop. Bazza told me the thing earlier and know I'm concerned about his health, Marcus is holding this, and everyone else is probably holding something too. I felt someone touch me and then I bursted into tears. Marcus looked back and crashed the car.

Marcus's POV

I crashed the car when I heard that Kath was crying. My son. The car caught fire and when I knew that everyone was awake and out of the car I ran off. I don't think that anyone else got hurt but I hit my head really hard. I didn't black out or lose any of my memories which was good. It was about 5 am when the accident happened and I had court that day. I never really wanted to go back to the Click house. I caused so much damage there. I left my suicide note in the car. They would probably think that I killed myself. I kept this secret for too long and someone finally found out about my son. The love of my life did. I ran off into the wood to the court house. I've wanted to kill myself ever since I found out that she was pregnant. I was only 16 and she was 15. My mom told my that I needed to go live with my grandma and grandpa to keep my safe. I've never payed the child support once. I told her that she needed to get rid of it but she didn't want to. She had the kid and I left and went for Sydney. After a few years that's when I meant Kathleen and that's when my life changed forever. I ran until I was far from the accident so no one would find me. Everyone would think I was dead besides Kath. I felt bad but I needed to get a restraining order so they couldn't get to me or anyone else it Click. It was the best thing for me to do. I did kill someone with Brodey at a young age but no one believes us. I wanted everything to just go back to normal.

Lannan's POV

Y/N was my everything and I protected her when Marcus crashed the car.Brodey also protected Kath as much as he could. She screamed and cried and Elliott and Nathan got us out of the car. Y/N asked for to go talk in private as we waited for the cops to get here.

Lannan: What is it?

Y/N: We really need to help Kath. She can't be near anyone without crying.

Lannan: I know Y/N. We need to figure out what is wrong and what happened first.

Y/N: We can have a meeting on the couch.

Lannan: yeah but we also have a problem.

Y/N: What is it?

Lannan: Marcus was not found in the crash.

Elliott, Nathan, Brodey and Kath ran up to us with fear in their eyes.

Nathan: We found a suicide note in the car.