Chapter 1

I was at the mall with your friends, Molly, Amber, Anna and Mia. They all had the idea to go to a bar that night. I really didn't want to go but you went anyways. What could go wrong? I got to the bar in you car and started drinking and chatting with my friends. I was having a good time until I catch someone looking at me. I don't think of it much at first. I see him turn to his friends and can't here what they are saying.

Elliott: Dude, why are you starring at her?

Nathan: I feel like I know her from somewhere. Like she was part of my childhood and I protected her.

Brodey: Just go up and talk to her instead of stare her down like a creep.

Nathan: If she doesn't know who I am then it is going to be weird and we haven't talked in years. I haven't told anyone this, but one of my three sisters has been missing for a while and I want to find her.

Kath: I'm so sorry Cray.

Nathan: It's fine. We haven't talked in years after she got a boyfriend and he hated me. She went for him instead of me. She told me to get out of her life even when I saved her from death a few times.

Brodey: Cray, it's all going to be okay in the end. She will be found.

I started to stare at him to.I started talking to my friends about him because he was starring at me for about 5 minutes now.

Y/N: Someone is starring at me for over there and I feel like I know him from somewhere.

Mia: Go and talk to him.

Y/N: NO WAY!! That would be so weird and his friends are there.

Amber: Just go and do it. We've all had a few drinks. You'll be okay.

Y/N: Okay fine.

I stand up and walk over to the table were they are sitting. I'm so fucking nervous. I know my friends were watching you.

Y/N: Hello, are you okay? I just noticed that you were looking at me and wanted to make sure you were okay.

Nathan: Um....I just thought I know you from somewhere.

Y/N: I also think I know you from somewhere.

I look into his eyes and I knew we both got that feeling of love. I think he is from my childhood. I think he is my brother Nathan from when we were younger but I wasn't too sure. After what happened a few years ago, I never thought I was going to see him again. I felt a little bad after about what happened back then but I was happy with him. He broke up with me though. My brother was the only one really there for me and I feel so bad about it. He was there for me and I let him down. We bother finally realize who each were and our eyes filled with tears as he stood up a hugged me.

Nathan: YOU'RE MY SISTER!!!!

Y/N: YOU'RE MY BROTHER!!!

Nathan: I'm so happy to see you!

Y/N: Even after what I did.

Nathan: Yes!! I still missed you!! I was upset yes but I still love you!!!

Y/N: Thanks Nathan, I really appreciate it.

Nathan: I'm just glad to know that your okay. I think maybe someday we could go out of coffee or something to get to know each other.

Y/N: Okay, that sounds great!! Here's my phone number.

Nathan: Okay thanks.

Y/N: I'm going to let you be with your friends but I will see you later.

Nathan:  See you again.

I walked back over to my friends and he sat back down. I ordered a few drinks a started drinking them all. my friends can see the something is wrong.

Mia: Are you okay Y/N? You've been drinking a lot.

Y/N: I talked to the guy who was looking at me and he is my brother. I gave him my number and told him we can talk sometime. To be honest, I don't know how to feel about it so that's why I'm drinking a lot. Just to hopefully forget some of it.

Anna: Why? You tell us all of the time that you missed him. Why would you want to forget it?

Y/N: I could see the way his friends were looking at me and I could tell they wished I never walked over. I guess it should be fine.

Nathan sat back down and started talking to his friends.

Nathan: I'm so happy! I can finally meet up with my sister!

Kath: I'm so happy for you Cray!! When do you plan on meeting with her?

Nathan: I'm thinking of texting her and seeing her tomorrow.

Elliott: Can I come?

Nathan: I was thinking of meeting her alone.

Elliott: Okay fine.

________________________________________________________________________________

Words Count: 781!

Sorry for the long wait on a new story! Writers block has been a bitch so it's been hard but I try. I was watching one of Crayator's streams on Twitch as I was writing. He got 5.2k viewers at one point!! Go subscribe to him on Youtube and follow him on Twitch!! More Updates Soon!!!