Chapter 22

Elliott's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. I realized that I wasn't in my room. I was in Y/N. Lannan and Nathan were next to me. For some reason Y/N, Brodey and Marcus weren't in the room. Then I remembered what happened last night. Marcus and Brodey. They were drunk and were probably going to be 100% wasted today. I hope the house isn't wrecked. I started to worry about Kath and Y/N. I woke up Nathan and Lannan.

Lannan: Dude, why are you waking us up so early?

Elliott: Y/N is gone!!

Nathan: Why are we in her room?

Elliott: Do you idiots remember anything from last night?

Kath: How do you remember anything from last night?

Elliott: I don't know to be honest.

I'm guessing it came to Nathan and Lannan because they gasps. I looked at the door and then I heard more glass break. Shit. The house was going to be wrecked.  I went upstairs to see something the exact opposite of what I thought. I saw Marcus and Brodey passed out on the couch and heard Y/N carrying. We were all super confused..

Y/N's POV

I woke up and decided to go outside. I went outside to go check the mail. Brodey and Marcus passed out at some point last night. I only had one thing in there but I brought the rest of the notes in. I read the person who wrote the note. It was Kyle.

Y/N,

I want to fuck you so much right now.  I want you to be mine. I will change. I swear. Can you please forgive me. I'm sorry you were in the hospital. Meet me in the park tomorrow. Bring no one or else!!

Kyle

I started crying and then I hit the glass, didn't thinking it was going to break but it did. I was sad and angry at the same time. I then heard people running up the stairs. I hid behind the counter and started crying. It was Elliott, Kath, Nathan and Lannan.

Nathan: Y/N!! Y/N!!! Are you okay?!?! What happened?!?!

I saw them all come to my sides. Nathan grabbed one hand and Lannan grabbed my other.

Y/N: He's coming.

Nathan: Who?

Y/N: Kyle.

Nathan: WTF!!!

Y/N: He sent me a letter this morning telling me to come to the park and see him. He also said he wanted to fuck me and-

Nathan: WHAT?!?!

Y/N: Yeah

I started to cry more. He hugged me.

Kath: What are you going to do?

Y/N: I don't know.

Lannan: Are you going to go?

Y/N: Probably not.

Elliott: Don't. He will just take you home to fuck you and he won't let you go.

Y/N: I won't.

We all heard a noise from the couch. It was Brodey and Marcus. I looked at Kath and she looked at me. We both had fear in our eyes. We went to go look at Elliott, Nathan and Lannan but then we heard Brodey and Marcus talk.

Brodey: My fuckin' head hurts so much.

Marcus: Me too.

We all gave the signal to stand up. Kath and I ran to the elevator. Brodey and Marcus had the look on there face like they had no idea what was going on.

Lannan's POV

Marcus: Hey guys, whats up?

Elliott: Don't try to be all nice!

Brodey: What has gotten into you guys?

Lannan: YOU KNOCKED US OUT LAST NIGHT AND MARCUS SAID SOMETIME BAD SHIT ABOUT BRODEY'S DICK AND HIS PAST GIRLFRIENDS!!! YOU OFFENDED KATH SAYING THAT YOU ARE STILL FUCKING WITH ALL OF HS PAST GIRLFRIENDS!!! YOU THREW THEM AROUND UNTIL BOTH OF YOU STARTED TO FIGHT EACH OTHER AGAIN!!! DO YOU EVEN SEE THE BROKEN GLASS AND ALCOHOL ON THE FLOOR?!                                                                                     +

They looked around the room to go saw the broken glass and looked shocked

Marcus: We did that?

Nathan: YES!!

Brodey: We should get this cleaned up

Elliott: First you should apologize to Kath and Y/N FOR ALMOST FUCKING WITH THEM!!!

Marcus: OH SHIT!!

We all talked for a little longer and we made up. We told them where Y/N and Kath were and they went to go see them. They hid in a closet.

Marcus's POV

I felt so bad for what we did to Y/N and Kath. I hope Kath and Y/N could forgive us. There was only one way to find out.

Brodey: Kath! Y/N! We just want to talk!

Kath: FINE!! But you only have 5 minutes.

We walked into the closet that they were in. They had bee crying. Y/n was holding a sheet of paper for some reason.

Brodey: We are so sorry about what happened last night.

Y/N: Sorry isn't going to cut it. You hurt us. Both of you.

Marcus: I'm so sorry. I was drunk. Kath, I'm sorry I didn't listen to you.

Kath: You didn't just not listen to me, but Y/N too. You grabbed her and when she asked you to stop you just kept on going.

Marcus: You said you wanted to fuck!

Kath: NOT WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK!!

Y/N: What matters is that you both hurt us. We're scared to you. It will take time for us to even trust both of you

Brodey: We will clean up everything. We promise.

Kath: I want time to talk to Y/N. ALONE

They both walked out and Kath started crying.

Y/N: Kath, are you okay?

Kath: He was scaring me so much. He wasn't even doing anything.

Y/N: I know. It was like that when me and Kyle got into fights, but he would hurt me really bad. He raped me and abused me.

Kath: OMG!! Y/N!! Did Nathan ever know?

Y/N: I was scared to tell him. He would flip out. I was scared to breakup with Kyle. He scared me so much. I haven't seen him in weeks. He hasn't been forcing me to come over and "hangout".

Kath: What do you mean by "hangout"

Y/N: He just wanted to flirt with me thinking he could get me back. Whenever I didn't do what he wanted, he would hit me.

Kath: You should tell him.

Y/N: The thing is *starts crying* I can't because he will flip out and get him arrested. Kyle will blame me and then he with say I did bad shit to him and find a way to prove it.

Kath: It's all going to be okay Y/N