Chapter 59

Y/N's POV

I woke up in a hospital bed. I looked to my right and saw Lannan there. He had a bandage wrapped around his head and his left hand. He was still sleeping. I noticed there were tears running down his face. Was he okay? I knew he was shot but what else happened. Probably something that happened while I was with Kyle. A doctor walked in.

Doctor: Everything okay Y/N?

Y/N: I guess so. I don't know what's going on. What happened to Lannan?

Doctor: He got shot in the hand. He hasn't woken up yet. He was lucky to survive that. If he gets shot again he doesn't have a great chance of surviving.

Y/N: He won't be. Did Kyle go to jail?

Doctor: Yes. He won't be out for a while.

Y/N: Okay good.

Lannan started to wake up. The doctor went by his side.

Lannan: I don't want to.

Doctor: What do you mean?

Lannan: I can't.

The doctor felt his pulse and it was going down. I watched him plug in the life support machine. I thought he wasn't going to be okay.  But they said he was fine? I was able to go on my phone so when the doctor left I started crying and called Elliott. The room was dim with the curtain shut and only the dim light on.

Y/N: Hey Elliott.

Elliott: Hey Y/N. You sound upset. Is everything okay?

Y/N: Can you come over? I need your help. Lannan is on life support. The doctor said that he would be fine but then his pulse started to go down after he said he couldn't for some reason.

Elliott: Okay. I'll be over in 10.

Y/N: Okay.

I went on my phone for 10 minutes and then he walked in. Everything was silent for a few minutes before he started talking.

Elliott: Are you doing okay Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah. My injuries aren't as bad as Lannan's.

Elliott: That's good.

The doctor walked in and said he was going to check up on Lannan. He also said that he wasn't doing too good. I started crying and I held his bandaged hand.

Doctor: You're helping him!!

Y/N: I am?!

Doctor: Yes!!

It didn't take him long before he woke up. I was so happy!

Lannan: Y/N!! Elliott!!

Y/N and Elliott: Lannan!!

Was all sat there and talked for a little longer before we were all able to go home. I was so happy that everything was going to be back to normal. Or was it?