Chapter 65

Brodey's POV

I knew that he found out at this point. He had a shocked look on his face and same did everyone else. I wasn't the only one who was do it. Elliott was in it with me. We decided to do it together.

Flashback to their talk....

Brodey: I can't do this anymore Elliott. I really hate this. I fucking hate how my past went.

Elliott: You don't even need to tell me. I hate being laughed at for being fat. I would really die then be called fat again.

Brodey: I fucking hate it.

I started crying. I wanted to starve myself and I think he could tell. I knew he wanted to as well.

Elliott: Wanna just do it?

Brodey: Yes! Please! Fucking end me.

Elliott: We better start getting rid of today's meals then.

He walked into the bathroom and I followed him. He threw up first and then I did. He also opened a cabinet and I saw drugs in there. I didn't take any but I just watched him take almost all of them not being able to get a word out. We stayed in his room and he passed out on the floor hitting his head. I looked at all of the drugs he had I the cabinet and it was all for losing weight. He tried so hard that he just drugged himself and that didn't even work. I felt terrible but it worked for us. No one else had to know. I sat in front of his door until he woke back up.

End of Flashback...

I looked at Nathan and then Elliott. They all had tears in there eyes besides Elliott. Elliott was worse than me and everyone was worried about me. Nathan looked at everyone else. He saw the Elliott had no face expression and knew he knew everything about this.

Nathan: You too Elliott?

Elliott nodded. Nathan sat back down and put his face in his hands. We told him the whole story. Every little part.

Nathan's POV

Everyone was hurting. Y/N had to worry about Kyle and had suicidal thoughts all the time, Kath cried when someone touched her, Marcus secretly had a kid that he was keeping from us, Elliott has starved and drugged himself just to lose weight, and we all had a terrible past.

Nathan: We all need help. Serious help. We need to act now before one of us gets killed. We all should go she a doctor today. Click is going to fall apart one day. I never want any of you out of my life, and if that were to happen, I would do anything in my power to get you back. I love you all.

Everyone agreed that it was the best thing for us. When we went, we all ended up crying a little. Everyone had meds to take, most had therapy, and some of us had rehab from taking too much drugs, and some of us had to go to all of them. Later that night we all had a movie night. We all cuddled with each other, and all fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________
Short chapter today. Sorry people.