Chapter 63

Kath: Please Elliott. I have no where to go.

Elliott: You betrayed all of us especially Y/N. You fucked him. Get out this house Kathleen. No one here wants to see you.

Kath: FINE!!! I'll go back to his house then!! He cares for me-

Elliott: He CLEARLY doesn't care for you if he abused you. You can go there if you want!

Kath: OKAY GOOD!! And for you Marcus, WE ARE OVER!!!!

Elliott's POV

I felt like I was making a mistake when I saw how heartbroken Marcus was when Kath broke up with him. When she left she didn't even have a single tear in he eye. I talked to Marcus, Lannan, Brodey, and Nathan about it.

Elliott: I'm sorry I kicked your girlfriend Marcus.

Marcus: I just don't know what to say.

Elliott: I'm so sorry.

Marcus: She cheated on me.

Elliott: I'm sorry Marcus. I had to kick her out but I didn't know that it would go as far as it did.

Marcus: I know you didn't mean to cause anything. It's fine. She'll come back.

Brodey: Can I add something?

Marcus: Yeah go ahead. What is it?

Brodey: I think she got drugged.

Nathan: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US SOONER??!!

Elliott: What do you mean?

Brodey: Her eyes were super red and she was acting weird. I've seen that side of her before. She also had something in her ankle. It looked like a dart.

Y/N walked in all teary-eyed and  she had a blanket on.

Lannan: What's the matter baby?

I saw Nathan kinda cringe in the background but he was fine.

Y/N: Why did I here Elliott and Kath yelling at each other? Why did I hear you talking about the mark that Kyle always leaves on girls?

Lannan: Babe there is something we need to tell you.

Y/N: What is it?

Lannan: Elliott...

Elliott: Kath we out with Kyle and fucked him. She came back and I was waiting for her because I knew when she left her I checked her phone. She was going to go fuck him. She told me that she was only trying to protect us and that she was forced into it. We got into a fight and she betrayed all of us and then I kicked her out. She broke up with Marcus and that she was going back to his house.

Y/N: SHE'S GOING TO GET KILLED!!

Elliott: She'll be fine.

Y/N: I know what he'll do to her. I've lived with him for years.

Marcus: We should probably go then. She broke my heart but I still love her.

Nathan: Let's get up off our asses then and go!

Kath's POV

I cried the whole way there and then I smoked the weed that I had in the back of the car. I got there and knocked on the door in the pouring rain.

Kyle: Hey bitch. What bring you here?

Kath: You drugged me!!! I broke up with Marcus and Elliott kicked me out. I need somewhere to stay.