Chapter 43

Kyle's POV

I went into the back room with Ava to see what we where going to do with her because she wasn't going to fuck me. We needed to rethink our plan.

Kyle: SHE WON'T FUCK ME AVA!

Ava: I know! She'll soon just give up and do it. Then you get her and I'll get Lannan to be mine again!

Kyle: There not idiots! She'll go and tell them and then get us arrested. If she can tell them once she can tell them again.

Ava: We'll just threaten her at gun point and if we threaten to shoot her than she won't do it.

Kyle: She'll die for them Ava. That won't work.

Ava: Then we'll threaten to shot them. All of them

Kyle: I like it!!

Lannan's POV

I HATE MYSELF!!!! I suddenly wanna die and don't know why. Y/N and Elliott are gone and haven't came back for a hour! I'm going to look for them! I grabbed a thin hoodie and walked out the door. I decided to walk to get some fresh air. I went to the park and saw Elliott knocked out on a bench, WITHOUT Y/N!! I was worried for the both of them. Did she knock him out?! I ran over to him and he was covered in blood and was bruised. I cried when I saw him. He was my best friend and this happened to him. I was so confused. I picked him up and carried him home and on the couch. Everyone saw me walk in and all looked shocked. His girlfriend was there and started crying.

Liv: What happened to him?

Lannan: I don't know but when I went to go look for them he was knocked out on a bench and Y/N was gone.

Brodey: Why did you go out looking for them?

Lannan: Because I felt like dying.

Marcus: Why?

Lannan: I'll say when I figure out.

He woke up and we all looked at him.

Elliott: Where am I? What happened to me? How did I get here?!

Lannan: You went on a walk with Y/N and I found you on a park bench knocked out. I picked you up and brought you here.

Elliott: Why did you come for us?

Lannan: I wanted to die so I came for the two people who I know knew the struggle.

Elliott: Is that all?!

Lannan: Yeah.

Nathan: WHERE'S MY FUCKING SISTER?!

Lannan: I haven't seen her

Kath: Maybe she just went out to the store

Brodey: Don't worry about her Nathan, she'll be fine.

Nathan: I guess I shouldn't worry to much.

Kath's POV

I should tell them. They need to know. I could tell that someone raped me but I didn't want to make it come to fast. I thought about it for a few minutes and then decided to just admit it.

Kath: Can I tell all of you something?

Brodey: Go for it Kath.

I told them. I told them everything. Everything about the man and what he did to me. I was crying and then Marcus  ran out of the room for some reason.

Nathan: He did that to you?! 

Kath: Yeah.

Brodey: I'M GETTING HIM INTO FUCKING JAIL!!

He walked right out of the fucking door. I was a little pissed. I helped out Elliott and they all went to go record. I went to find Marcus and found him in our room.

Kath: Marcus, why did you ran out?

Marcus: I couldn't hear you talk about the pain you went threw. It hurts me.

Kath: It hurts me to Marcus. 

I cuddled in bed next to him and fell asleep