Chapter 49

Y/N's POV

Lannan looked at me with the look in his eyes that I could resist to love. I loved him so much. Everyone said good night to us and left. I looked back at Lannan and he looked at me.

Lannan: I love you Y/N.

Y/N: I love you too Lannan.

We started to get into a tackle fight. He won.  We both got tired and laid down on his bed. He pulled me in from my waist. He kissed me on the forehead and said.

Lannan: Friends with benefits?

Y/N: Friends with benefits

I kissed him on the lips this time.  We part and then he sits up. I sit up to and we kiss again. Our kissing turns into making out and then a unexpected guest walked in. Elliott.

Elliott: Lannan? Y/N? What the fuck are you guys doing?!

Lannan: Nothing! Get out! 

Next up Kath walked in. I start getting pissed off.

Kath: What is going on in here?

Y/N: Nothing! Get the fuck out!

Then everyone in the house walked in.

Lannan and Y/N: GET THE FUCK OUT!

They all walked out and I kissed Lannan again. We started making out again.

Lannan: I love you

Y/N: I love you too.

Kath's POV

There was something going on between Y/N and Lannan. Elliott and I decided to go spy on them. We got his camera and filmed them together. At first they were just kissing but then they went to making out and then we thought that they were going to start fucking each other. WE went to my room were we showed him.

Marcus: What the hell?

Elliott: I know right.

Marcus: That's show the others.

Kath: Yeah lets get them in here

We went to get everyone and showed it to them. We all agreed to confront them in the morning because all of us were tired so we went to bed.