Chapter 53

Elliott's POV

I woke up very early the next morning. I was the first awake and was just thinking to myself. I thought about what Lannan said last night. About Y/N leaving for the weekends.  He talked about Y/N a lot. She made him so happy and I didn't want her to be gone. What if she goes back to Kyle?? He got up not long after me and we decided to go check on Brodey and see if he was okay.

Brodey: What the fucking hell happened last night??

Lannan: You were doing crack cocaine.

Brodey: Holy fucking shit?! Really?!

Elliott: Yeah. We had to tie you up and give you a blood test.

Brodey: Did I hurt anyone??

Lannan: You hit Kath in the face a few times.

Brodey: FUCK ME!! Ughh. Why do I always do this shit??

Elliott: What do you mean by always??

Brodey: Well I go into my room, lock the door and just do it. Throw it off the balcony and no one with ever find it again.

Lannan: How many times have you done this??

Brodey: Enough times if you added them all up into one time it would kill me.

Elliott: Well why would you wanna do that Bazz?

Brodey: Because sometimes I wanna end it all. I've been doing it for years hoping one day I'd be dumb enough to die.

Lannan: We all love you Bazz. Why would you want to die?

Brodey: It's all lies. I know it is. No one would ever say that it is beside the haters.

Elliott: Forget the haters. Lannan and I did, Kath did, Marcus did, even Cray did.

Brodey: It's not as easy as it looks Elliott.

Lannan: We know Bazz. We've all been through it.  We're all past it.

Brodey: I can't. No matter what it is going to affect me. Everything they say. That's why I don't go live a lot. I don't wanna be caught crying or some other shit.

Elliott: That's fine. Have you seen Fruity cry?

Brodey: Yes but that's different. She had a reason to. I don't. People were harassing her and her family. All I have is to say that I was doing crack cocaine. 

Lannan: You can cry whenever you need it. Just end the stream.

Brodey: Okay, thanks guys. I really appreciate you helping me.

Elliott: No problem.

Nathan walked in and hugged Brodey.

Nathan: You don't need the haters my man. We all love you for who you are.

Brodey: Thanks Nathan.

Nathan: You're welcome.

Brodey: I should go apologize to Kath.

Elliott: Let's go eat first. I'm hungry.

Nathan: Me too.

Brodey's POV

One by one everyone started to wake up. When Kath came out I talked to her.

Brodey: I'm so sorry I hit you yesterday Kath.

Kath: It's okay.

We ate breakfast and talked for a little longer and then we got something in the mail. I was still feeling depressed but I knew that  I was going to be okay thanks to my best friends. I forgot that we all got bond bracelets. Kath got one with Marcus, Elliott got one for Liv, Lannan got one for Ilsa and Nathan got one for me. I thought that was nice for him since we were both single. We connected them to each other and made sure they worked, and they did. We went on with our day. I got a video out of VRChat, which was got because I haven't posted in a while.

It looked really nice outside so I decided to go for a nice walk, on my own because I felt like I needed it. I had my Bond bracelet on so I could connect with Cray when I wanted to. I left and the temperature was perfect. The walk was about 30 minutes. I went over to the Sydney Harbor Bridge. I sun was setting and it was so beautiful. I had my phone so I decided to take some pictures to show everyone when I got back. I contacted Nathan with my Bond bracelet and he contacted back. I smiled and then looked up at the sun as the sky turned pink, purple, orange, yellow and blue. After I walked home with a smile on my face. Everyone was sitting on the couch looking at me like I did something wrong. They all had a serious but also worried look on their faces and I had a confused look on mine.

Lannan's POV

I thought about Y/N while Elliott and I were talking to Brodey. God I'm so falling in love. Elliott came into my room.

Elliott: I think we need to tell everyone about Y/N going over Kyle's place. We can't keep it a secret.

Lannan: You're right. Every single time I think about her not being by my side I cry.

I burst into tears right in front of Elliott and then Kath walked into the room.

Lannan: What are you doing Kath??

Kath: I know more than you do Lannan.

Lannan: What do you mean?

Kath: I'll tell you but you can't let anyone else know that I found out from Y/N.

Elliott: Okay? Tell us.

Kath: If she tells any of us that she has been going to the place on the weekends we will all be killed. Her, us and her family. Plus other friends we don't know.

Lannan: Seriously?! Oh fuck.

Elliott: We planned on telling everyone everything that we know tonight and waiting for Bazza to get home.

Kath: That works. We can't keep it a secret.

Elliott: True

Kath whispered into Elliot's ear. I couldn't hear what they said over my crying over Y/N.

Elliott: Hey Lannan?

Lannan: Yeah

Elliott and Kath: Do you like Y/N??

________________________________________________________________________________

I just would like to let everyone know that I'm not sponsered by Bond but I thought of them so I decided to put it in.