Chapter 47

Y/N's POV

I woke up and it was finally Friday. I still had to fuck with Kyle on Saturday and Sunday but I wasn't going until tomorrow morning. I was tired of everyone besides Kath being an asshole to me. Every time I had to take to Kath it was always in my room because no one wanted me to talk. I meet up with Kath at a park and we were able to talk.

Kath: Hey Y/N. Listen, I'm really sorry you can't talk to anyone.

Y/N: It's fine.

Kath: Can I have a sleepover with you tonight?

Y/N: Yeah you can. I'm not with Lannan so.... yeah.

Kath: Do you want to go out with him?

Y/N: No. He just makes me really happy.

Kath: Okay. Do you know what has gotten into him?

Y/N: I haven't heard from him in a week.

Kath: He hasn't been eating ever since you got home. and if he has then he has just thrown it up later. I need you to talk to him.

Y/N: *sighs* Okay I can do it now.

Kath: Okay

We started the walk back to the house so that I could talk to Lannan about him eating. I felt like soon we were going to need to put him back on the feeding tube if he doesn't eat.

Lannan's POV

I was mad at Y/N for not telling me what her fucking problem was but I love her so much that I stopped eating because she wasn't around. I was watching tv by myself and all of a sudden Y/N and Kath burst through the door and scared the living shit out of me.

Lannan: WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!!

Y/N: Lannan we need to talk about you eating.

Lannan: Y/N-

Y/N: You haven't been eating.

Lannan: I know

Y/N: Why?

Lannan: I stopped talking to you and I wasn't to die so I stopped eating

She grabbed my hands and put them in hers. I loved her more than words could express.

Y/N: I'll eat with you.

Lannan: I would do anything to eat with you again.

She picked me up and we went to the kitchen. We had some cereal and it was later at night so I was going to use the bathroom before I was going to go to bed for the night.

Y/N's POV

Lannan said that he was going to go to bed for the night so I went into my room to find Kath already sitting on my bed. She said that we could watch a movie so I put one on my tv. After a little while we walked out of my room to go get some food and then a bullet came and it just missed us. It came out of the wall from Lannan's room. Kath and I hugged each other and started crying in fear.