Chapter 13

Nathan: WTF LANNAN?! THAT PROBABLY WHY YOUR SICK!! Eat something!

Lannan: *throws up* I can't

Nathan: Why?

Lannan: I'm not eating.

Nathan: You need to eat something.

Lannan: I don't want to.

Nathan: Why?

Lannan: I don't care enough to.

Nathan: You're eating something.

Lannan: No

Nathan: Lannan, you're sick.

Lannan: No one cares enough for me to eat so I'm not going to so I can just die faster and everyone will be happy.

Nathan: I do. I care about you and I want you to be healthy. If you don't eat I'm getting a doctor to check on you.

Lannan: Fine.

We walked back to the room and he gave me something to eat. I really didn't want to eat anything but he was going to make me. He gave me just some small stuff. I started eating but then half way though I just couldn't eat anymore and ran for the bathroom. I watched Nathan hit the button for a doctor.

Nathan's POV

I had to hit the button. I couldn't see him in pain. I was going to tell him everything whether he like it or not. He would probably hate me after but I know when he is sick. It took the doctor a few minutes to come to the room.

Doctor: Are you okay Nathan.

Nathan: I'm fine but I don't think Lannan is. He decided to stay here with me as I waited for my sister to wake up for her coma. He hasn't eaten anything in 3 days and when I made him eat he was only able to eat half of it before going to the bathroom to throw it up.

Doctor: Is that where he is now?

Nathan: I think so.

Doctor: Let's go see him.

Nathan: Alright

We walked over to the bathroom were we could hear Lannan throwing up. When we walked in he could even shut the stall door so we could see him.

Doctor: Lannan Eacott?

Poor Lannan. He could barely respond to the doctor after the first minute he finally took a break and tried talking.

Lannan: That's me.

Doctor: Come with me.

Lannan got up and followed the Doctor to a different room than Y/N was in. it was probably so if he was sick it would not spread to her.

Lannan's POV

I knew Nathan was going to call a doctor. I watched him. I fucking hated him. I wish I just held it all in so he wouldn't call. Now they know that I haven't been eating and they would ask me why. I couldn't let out the truth. At least what could have been the truth. I wish I cold talk to Elliott or Y/N. I was going to call Elliott to come and see me when the doctors were done with me. He would know what I was going though because he went though it. Not knowing what to feel and if people actually loved you. Y/N would know too but I can't ask her because she's in a coma. I really hated seeing her like this. I didn't feel good walking down that hallway. All of a sudden everything went black and I fell to  the floor...

Nathan's POV

I saw him pass out. Doctors went straight to him. They got a stretcher and took him to a room where I hope they could help. I felt bad for him and my sister. What was going on with him? I want to see him but he needs to get better and wake up. I really just wanted to cry so I went back to the room where Y/N was and cried over her shoulder.