Chapter 30

Y/N's POV

I woke up the next day in Lannan's bed again. Of course, he wasn't there. I got up and went to the kitchen, he wasn't there either. I had the feeling he had, the fear he had. The fear of being alone. I went down onto the floor crying because of the thought he was gone and I was alone. Then I heard someone scream. It was Lannan but it didn't sound like him.

Lannan: Y/N!!! PLEASE!! HELP ME!! I HEAR YOU CRYING!!!

I ran to a closet where I heard the screaming. He was tied up and covered in blood and cuts. I knew this wasn't him. I had to cut him out of the rope. He was crying. His mouth was also tied. We went to the kitchen.

Y/N: Lannan! What happened?!

Lannan: My crazy ex came back and tied me up and put in the closet because I didn't fuck her. I'm really scared Y/N.

Y/N: Lannan, I'm so sorry! I will be by your side forever, no matter what!

Lannan: Thank you so  much Y/N!

Y/N: No problem.

We ate breakfast and talked. We had a lot of fun. We talked about what it would be like to smoke weed because we have never smoked.

Lannan: Have you ever smoked weed before?

Y/N: No why?

Lannan: I want to.

Y/N: We can tonight if you want to.

Lannan: If you want.

Y/N: If we do, which I want to because it would be fun, we can't leave the house and we can drink.

Lannan: Deal!

He said he would go and get the weed and I would get the alcohol. He came back late because it was hard to get. We had so much fun. We got so high and drunk. We were going to be fucked up in the morning and we would need to clean up the whole house. We broke glasses, lights  and the tv! It was a lot f fun. We called Marcus on my phone and we talked to him.

Calling Marcus...

Marcus's POV

Y/N started to call me while all of us where in the hotel room. I told everyone Y/N was calling and put it on to speaker.

Marcus: Hey Y/N! Are you and Lannan okay?

Lannan: Bro, we are fucked.

Marcus: What do you mean?

Y/N: We are fucked!

Marcus: What do you mean?!

Y/N: Lannan, smell my breath.

Lannan: Okay. You're 100% drunk. And high.

Y/N: We smoked and drank.

Marcus: WTF!! How much?!

Lannan: How much is a lot?

Y/N: Haha!

Nathan: LANNAN!! ARE YOU FLIRTING?!?! WITH MY SISTER!!!

Lannan: No.

Elliott: Is the house messed up?

Y/N: Don't know.

Brodey: Where are you guys?

Lannan: In bed.

Kath: Together?

Y/N: Yeah.

Nathan: WHAT THE FUCK!!! WHO'S BED ARE YOU IN?! GO TO YOUR OWN ROOMS!!

Lannan: No.

Nathan: Why?!

Y/N and Lannan: WERE'RE SCARED!!! WE HAVE THE FEAR OF BEING ALONE!!

Brodey: Who's bed?

Y/N: Elliott's.

Elliott: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Lannan: Got to go. See you when you get back.

Elliott, Nathan, Brodey, Marcus and Kath: NO FUCKING!!

Y/N: Got it.