Chapter 21

Y/N's POV

I jumped up and ran for the door when I heard more glass break. Nathan, Lannan, and Elliott followed me. I've never seen Elliott run up the stairs without looking like he would die. I look and saw Kath, Brodey and Marcus holding the top of the alcohol bottles with the bottom parts all over the floor. They all had a bump on there heads. Alcohol was spilled on the floor. They were all yelling at each other.

Kath's POV

Marcus got into a fight with Brodey about a girl. Marcus said Brodey would never get a girl. He was drunk. Marcus was holding the bottle of alcohol by the neck. Brodey chugged a whole bottle of wine and then he also held it by the neck too. I wish someone else was here.

Marcus: If you ever got a girl I would be shocked.

Brodey: I've had girls in the past.

Marcus: I feel bad for them then.

Brodey: Why?

Marcus: Because they would have nothing to suck on.

Brodey: I feel bad for Kath. She has nothing to suck on.

Marcus: I bet my dick is bigger than yours.

Brodey: No it isn't.

Marcus: It is.

Brodey: You don't know the size of my dick.

Marcus: All of your past girlfriends have told me that it is pretty small.

Brodey: Why did they say that?

Marcus: They've all used me to cheat on you with. That's why all of your only girlfriends have cheated on you. I'm so much better, stronger, and faster.

Brodey: I'm not believing you. You're drunk.

Marcus: I'm not but you will soon be. Remember you just chugged a whole bottle of wine.

Brodey: Fuck you!!

Marcus: Sorry but I'm still fucking with all of your past girlfriends!

Kath: Marcus-

Marcus: Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch!

He pushed me into the wall. I was so scared. I grabbed 2 wine bottles by the necks and smashed it over both over there heads causing them both to fall. Alcohol got into both of my eyes but I had to run away before I was going to get killed. I felt someone grabbed me. It was Marcus. Brodey was in front of me and smashed another wine bottle over my head. They were both laughing.

Marcus: Stay here you asshole!!

Brodey: You're about yo get fucked bitch!!!

I didn't even cry. I saw Y/N, Elliott, Lannan and Nathan walk in and I tried to get out of Marcus's arms.

Kath: Marcus!! Let me go!!

Marcus: If I want to fuck, were going to fuck!!!

Kath: You just want to prove to Brodey that you're dick is bigger!!

Marcus: You said we could fuck!! You wanted to!!

Kath: NOT WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK!!!

I want them to help me. I want to cry but if Marcus saw me cry he would know it would be easier for him to take advantage of me. I got out  of his arms but then Brodey grabbed me.

Kath: Brodey!! Stop!!!

Y/N's POV

I couldn't watch her being tossed around like this. How come she wasn't crying? I grabbed a shard of glass off of the floor and cut Marcus with it. I was scared as fuck. I was scared they were going to rape me and Kath while they were drunk. I looked at Kath and she looked at me. I saw fear in her eyes. Brodey was still grabbing Kath. Then I felt Marcus's arms around me. I yelled.

Y/N: Elliott!! Nathan!!! Lannan!! Please Help Us!!!!

Kath started crying and screaming. I felt so bad. She acted like this happened all of the time. They all tried to punch Marcus and Brodey but they all got knocked out. It was Kath and I v.s Marcus and Brodey.

Brodey: Marcus!! You still suck!

Marcus: Brodey!! I hate you more!!!

Brodey came over to punch Marcus in the face and let Kath go. She fell to the ground out of breath and in pain. I yelled to her and Brodey and Marcus yelled at each other.

Y/N: Bring Elliott, Lannan and Nathan to my room and all of you wait for me there.  When I come I will lock up in there so they can't get to us!!

Kath: I can't leave you Y/N!!

Y/N: GO!!! FOR YOU SAFETY!!

She went and carried Elliott, Lannan and Nathan there. Brodey grabbed me and threw me into the couch. After I got up and ran to my room in tears. I locked the door and cried aganist it. Kath ran over to me. I was able to hear Kath screaming in pain while I was with Brodey and Marcus. The door was locked so they couldn't get in. Kath was healing up Elliott, Nathan, and Lannan, I couldn't even look at them. I helped Kath and she helped me. I got really shaky and freaked out.

Y/N: KATH!!!

Kath: Y/N!! Are you okay??!!!!!

Kath's POV

I felt Y/N and she was super shaky. I was able to calm her down and put her on her bed with Elliott, Nathan and Lannan who were still knocked out. I rubbed her back and she feel asleep. I was very scared of Marcus and Brodey now and didn't want to be near them. They almost raped me and Y/N! I could barely fall asleep last night. I was super shaky that Y/N woke up.

Y/N: Kath, are you okay?

Kath: I don't want to be near Marcus or Brodey for a little while. They almost raped us! Marcus is always so nice. He was being an asshole which made Brodey an asshole too

Y/N: You acted like that happens all of the time, does it?

Kath: That was the first time that it happened but I knew if I acted scared it would be easier for him to take advantage of me because he knows my weak spot. I can't sleep.

Y/N: Do you want me to rub you back?

Kath: If you want.

She started rubbing my back and I feel asleep after a few minutes. She's only 21 and I'm 26. I felt so bad that she saw that. I believe she fell asleep after me. Elliott, Nathan or Lannan didn't wake up for the reat of the night after Marcus and Brodey knocked them out.