Chapter 24

Y/N's POV

I woke up thinking I was going to be on the couch but I was in Lannan's room. I saw him walk out of the bathroom. I had a pounding headache.

Lannan: Did I wake you up Y/N?

Y/N: No you're fine.

Lannan: How are you feeling?

Y/N: My head hurts really bad.

Lannan: Do you want a painkiller?

Y/N: Yeah.

Lannan: Okay, stay here. I will be back in a few minutes.

Y/N: Okay

I feel like he is being really nice to me lately. I don't think I did anything to him to make him this way. I liked it. After Kyle it makes me feel better. Lannan came back after a few minutes and handed me the painkiller and a cup of water.

Y/N: Thank you Lannan.

Lannan: No problem.

He sat down at the end of the bed and he looked upset about something.

Lannan's POV

My psycho ex started texting me while I was getting the painkiller for Y/N. I didn't want her anymore. She was a slut.

Y/N: Are you alright Lannan?

Lannan: My ex started texting me again saying she wants me back.

Y/N: I know that feeling.

Lannan: I bet you do.

She moved closer to me and we started messing around for a few minutes. I wanted to go ask Marcus something. Something about love. So I said I needed to go and she could stay in my room for however long she wanted. I walked to there room and knocked on the door. Marcus answered.

Marcus: Hey Lannan. What's up?

Lannan:  Can I talk to you about something?

Marcus: Sure. Let's go on the balcony.

Lannan: Okay.

There was 3 chairs and I sat in on and Marcus sat in another. Kath stayed inside.

Marcus: What is it?

Lannan: How are things between you and Kath?

Marcus: Good, why?

Lannan: Somethings been on my mind lately.

Marcus: Do you want to date Kath?

Lannan: Fuck no!! She's yours and she scares me!! Plus you guys just fucked!

Marcus: Then what else is it?

Lannan: What's love?

Marcus: What do you mean?

Lannan: What does love feel like and how do you know when your falling in love?

It took him a few minutes but then he answered.

Marcus: Love is like when you feel something different between you and someone else. Something you've never felt with anyone else. You'll realize it when it's happening. When you're falling in love you'll know.

Lannan: Thanks Marcus. I asked you because I know you fell in love with Kath.

Marcus: I did and I still in love.

Lannan: Is it okay if I ask Kath the same question?

Marcus: Of course.

We called in Kath and she sat in the other chair next to Marcus.

Kath: Lannan you okay?

Lannan: Yeah I'm fine.

Kath: I heard you needed to ask me something.

Lannan: Yeah. What''s love?

Kath: To me, love is when you have a special connection with someone. When you give each other looks that make you feel happy.

Marcus: Why did you ask?

I hesitated because I knew who but I couldn't tell anyone. Not even them. I think I was falling in love with Y/N but I wasn't sure. I never wanted anyone to find out until the time was right.

Lannan: I think I'm falling in love with someone and have a crush on them.

Kath: Who?!

Lannan: I can't tell and it's not anyone in Click.

Marcus: Okay.

Kath: Are you sure?

Lannan: Yeah. Her name is Mary and she's a sweetheart.

I think Kath was able to tell I was lying. We talked for a little while longer and then I went back to my room to find Y/N fell asleep on my bed. I took a shower and changed so I could go to bed. I got into bed next to her because I didn't want to wake her. I shortly fell asleep for the night.