Chapter 67

1 year later...

Elliott's POV

We all continued to get better after a year. Today is the day that I'm 1 year clean. Not for all of us but some. Mine and Brodey's. I was so fucking happy. I couldn't be happier for him. We've all got a girlfriends or boyfriends now, even Nathan shockingly enough. We all we went out for the night because it was our 1 year and we all had some fun. Something unexpected came up though. Not bad just unexpected. We were all having a dinner and talking and when Lannan asked Y/N something.

Lannan: Can you come here for a second Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah sure.

Lannan: You're the love of my life Y/N. I really do love and you're nice to everyone, and there's way more and I don't need to say them all...

He got down on one knee and said...

Lannan: Will you marry me Y/N?

Y/N: Yes! 

She said yes right away and we all started clapping for the two. Everyone's attention was to us. We all got a free desert because of it. We all went home not long after and then not long later(about 3 1/2 weeks) they got married! We all celebrated and then I knew we were all going to be so happy until the day we die. What a great way to end a episode....

________________________________________________________________________________

That's it guys! The book is completed! I hope you really liked it! It's my second book completed! I'll make a sequel if you would like but I need to finish some of my other books first though. I love you all and thank you for the support!