Chapter 54

Lannan's POV

I had no idea what to say. I couldn't just say that I was into her, even though I was. I really wanted to be with her but I didn't want to keep it a secret and Nathan wouldn't be okay with us dating. I'm just going to say that we're best friends.

Lannan: I don't but we are just best friends and I care for her a lot.

They knew I hesitated. Shit.

Kath: Are you sure?? I don't really believe that.

Lannan: It's true!!

Elliott: Alright. Let's go get everyone to the couch and wait for Bazz.

Kath: Okay.

Everyone left but I stayed. I got up and locked my door. I could've been killed, or going to be killed. I hated saying that I didn't like her when I did. I cried and then I went out. Everyone was able to tell I've been crying.

Nathan: What's wrong Lannan?

Lannan: Nothing.

Elliott: Why do you always say its nothing when we all know something's wrong?

Lannan: It's seriously nothing. I'll be able to deal with it myself for a while.

Elliott: Why can't you just tell us?!

Lannan: I CAN'T!! IT'LL AFFECT EVERYTHING!!

Elliott: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN!!

Marcus: Guys! Guys! Stop before it turns into a fight!!

We stopped and sat in silence. I heard Kath whisper to Marcus.

Kath: Nice job babe.

Marcus: Anything for my angel.

It was only a few minutes before Brodey came home.

Lannan: We need to talk.

Brodey: Okay? What is it?

Lannan: Everyone knows that Y/N had been disappearing on the weekends. She face timed me yesterday and I saw Kyle in the background yelling at her.

Nathan: What the fuck?!! I'm whipping her ass when she gets home!!

Kath: You can't! If Kyle finds out she told someone then we'll all be killed!!

Marcus: We need to try to sneak it.

Elliott: How about the next time she goes over there we sneak out and follow her. Then we'll free her and get the police to arrest Kyle.

Brodey: Perfect!

I hated talking about Y/N. I was tearing up and Elliott started yelling at me. I knew he was my best friend and he just trying to get me to tell him. I feel like the only person to tell was Brodey. He knew how to keep a secret

Elliott: WHAT IS WRONG LANNAN??!!!

Lannan: NOTHING!! I CAN'T TELL YOU!!

Elliott: WHY?! I KNOW YOU CAN'T TELL ME BUT WHY?! WHY CAN'T YOU TELL ME?!

At that moment Y/N came in the door with tears running down her face. I ran to her and picked her up as I hugged her. She wrapped her legs around my waist. She cried into my shoulder and I cried into hers. I was so glad she was home. I never wanted her to leave me again.

Y/N: I missed you Lannan.

Lannan: I missed you more.

Y/N: Sorry that you had to see that.

Lannan: Don't be. I'm glad I did.