Trouble

(Arianna)

"So, you enjoy ya first day here?" Arianna asked me. I just met his girl not too long ago and it already feels like I've known her for the longest.

"Yeah, it wasn't too bad." I admitted.

"How you getting home?" She asked me while walking towards her car.

"I'll take the bus." I shrugged not really caring.

"Uh uhn sis, you getting on the bus with all of them loud Aggy kids?" She asked while tilting her shades down to get a better view of my face.

"I promise to Bob you take everything to a whole other level. It's not that serious." I said while rolling my eyes.

"I'm just looking out for you sis. Plus, I do have to buy you that new lip gloss so why don't you just hop in my whip with me." She offered. To be honest, I'm surprised with how generous she's being. I glanced at her car, and then towards the bus lot.

"Alright, let me text my mom real quick and I'll get back with you." She nodded and waited for me by her car. Not too long after my mom responded to my text saying that I could go.

"She said yeah."

"That's wassup slime!" She yelled. I laughed to myself a little while she unlocked the car doors.

"Let's get this show on the road." She said while turning the car on. Just as we were backing out of the driveway a fine caramel skinned boy came running towards her car. He was super cute and had waves that honestly had me drowning.

"So you wasn't gonna give me no type of goodbye?" I heard him speak as Arianna rolled down her window.

"Sorry! I was a little busy babe." I heard her say as she got out of the car. I looked at them a little confused and then put two and two together. I watched as they hugged and pecked each other on the lips.

"So that was ya man's you was talking about earlier huh?" I said while she got back inside the car.

"Yeah, that's my baby." She said blushing a little.

"Aww, you guys are cute."

"Thanks." She smiled.
*
*
*
*
After a few minutes of finding an available parking space we got out of the car and headed towards one of the many entrances to the mall.

"You know we could have stopped at some regular store to get my lip gloss, right?" I said.

"I know, but a sis gotta do some shopping." She said with a little smirk. I just rolled my eyes and proceeded inside to the make up section.

"These cute?" Arianna asked while holding up a pair of sepia Jordan 11's. I nodded in approval and she went back to whatever she was doing. After I was done getting my lip gloss I went over to where Arianna was.

"You done?" She asked.

"Yeah." I replied. We walked over to the check out counter and she paid for my lip gloss.

"Thank ya." I said while carrying the bag.

"Of course." She smiled. We walked out of the store we were currently in and headed over to the food court to get something to eat and then did a little more shopping.

"I don't know about you, but I found myself some pretty good buys." Arianna smirked.

"You already know I did too." I said laughing a little. By the time we were done in the mall it was dark outside and the only light was coming from the moon and the street lights.

"We was in there for that long?" Arianna asked with a little shock evident in her voice.

"Guess so." I shrugged. Arianna and I approached the car and just as we were about to get in, we heard a familiar voice coming from behind a bush.