M.R.C

(Ja'Quan)

I walked out of my last class of the day. I was heading towards my locker when I saw Ja'Quan talking up a storm with Trey. I was still mad about the event that happened yesterday. So me being Mya, I decided to go up to him and give him a piece of my mind.

"Ja'Quan!" I yelled from across the hallway. He stopped his conversation and turned towards me.

"Wassup ma'." He grinned.

"Don't wassup ma' me." I mugged. I walked up to his face and pushed his shoulder causing him to fall back a little.

"What the H were you thinking that night when you-" I started but was interrupted by him putting his hand over my mouth.

"What, you afraid to curse baby? Plus, we can talk about this later." He whispered in my ear. I was so frustrated with this boy I honestly felt like punching him in his face. I threw his hand off of my mouth and tried slapping him but he had already caught my hand. Why does he have to have such good reflexes?

"You trynna hit daddy now?" He frowned. I rolled my eyes and snatched my hand away from his.

"Your gonna explain to me what all that was." I said getting annoyed.

"How about you explain why you kissed me." He grinned. I tried slapping him again but he caught my hand.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He said quickly changing from that sly grin to a serious face.

"C'mon girl, it's not even worth it." Arianna said practically dragging me away.

"We'll talk later!" Ja'Quan yelled down the hall while winking at me.

"What's up with them?" I asked Arianna while she took me outside. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know, but it's evident that they're bad news, so just try to avoid them." She said. I nodded and followed her to her car. Shortly after, Arianna dropped me off at my house. I waved goodbye and unlocked the house door.

"I'm home mom." I sighed as I walked up to my room. There was no reply so I just figured that she was out doing something.
*
*
*
*
Ja'Quan

"Trey let's go. I said while pulling the collar of his shirt.

"Aight man dang, watch the shirt." He said while adjusting his collar.

"What we got going on today?" He asked while we got into my car. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know but my dad told us to meet him at the trap." Trey nodded his head.

"What's going on with you and Mya?" He smirked. I grinned a little too.

"Nothing."

"Now that's a lie."

"Nah, that's the truth." I replied.

"Whatever." He said. After about 15 minutes we pulled up to the trap. We walked into my dad's office and found him looking through a stack of files.

"Wassup pops?" I asked. He looked up a little frustrated and then continued flipping through the files.

"I have a mission for you. That's wassup." I nodded my head as Trey and I took a seat.

"I'm gonna need you to kill someone." He said getting straight to the point.

"Who?" Trey questioned.

"Her name is Mariah Raylene Clyne. She's 36 years old and her husband ran away before my men could get to him. Her husband owes me but since I can't find him, we're going to take his wife to make up for it."

"Let me get this straight. You want us to hunt down and kill a 36 year old woman?" Trey questioned.

"Did I stutter?" My dad mugged. I nodded my head and motioned for Trey to follow me.

"We got this." I said before leaving his office.

"Yo, your dad is crazy." Trey said.

"You act like you ain't know that when you agreed to join the gang." I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs to find our tech man.

"Wassup Quan!" D said while dapping me up.

"Nun much, just taking it easy." I replied. He nodded and walked back to his computer.

"Oh and, hey Trey." D grinned.

"Shut up. You always forgetting about me." Trey mugged. D and I laughed a little.

"I need a favor though." I said catching D's attention.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I need you to do a little research on somebody." I replied while taking a seat beside him.

"Name?"

"Mariah Raylene Clyne." I replied. He nodded and started doing some typing.

"Dang, she cute." D said while zooming in on her picture.

"Darius." I said getting serious.

"Aight man dang." He mugged.

"You need the picture or something?" He raised a brow.

"Yeah, let me get that." I said.

"Oh, and give me her address." D nodded and gave me all the information I needed.

"Preciate it." I said giving him another dap. He dapped up Trey and then went back to whatever he was doing.

"So what's the plan?" Trey asked.

"We bust into her house and shoot her. Then we leave making sure to leave behind no evidence." I shrugged.

"That's it?"

"Yeah." I said. Trey nodded and pulled out his gun.

"What is you doing?" I mugged him.

"Making sure I got some ammo." He mugged me back.

"We not killing her today." I said. Trey just looked at me confused.

"We gon' give her until Thursday. Then we'll kill her on Friday, bright and early." I said. He nodded and tucked his gun back into his pants.

"I promise to Bob you be wildin'." I chuckled.