Living In Hell

(Asia)

Aspect

This Mya chick got me screwed if she think her little ass can boss me around. I understand she's the boss's daughter and she's been through some shit, but damn, haven't we all?

She just came around and if she wants respect, then she's going to have to earn that from me. As long as I keep her locked up in a room, I should be good. Other than protecting her I really wanted nothing to do with her. Shit, I ain't even feel like protecting her, but it's the boss's orders.

I parked my BMW outside of my mansion after getting Tweak and everybody else Burger King. Well, except Mya. I refused to pay for her since she thinks she owns everybody. I didn't even tell the lady at the drive through her order. She had to make Surge go inside and get her food.

Once inside my house, I took a seat on my sofa and started flipping through channels while eating. Since Surge wanted to be such a nice ass, he brought Mya into the living room, and Tweak was right behind them.

I peeped Mya's ass out as she turned around to put her crutches on the side of the sofa. I'm not even gon' cap, shawty was thick. She was slim with a cute face and a damn good body.

I turned back to the tv before anyone caught me. Her living with me is gon' be a real pain in my ass.

Surge got her a pillow to rest her leg on which angered me a little more. I know damn well she ain't putting her feet on my pillow. I scoffed which caused her to roll her eyes.

"Nigga you passing the good channels." Tweak complained. I forgot I had the remote in my hand.

"My bad, damn." I mumbled.

"If you weren't so busy staring at what I was doing..." Her voice trailed off.

"Mane, ain't nobody worried about yo' crippled ass." I grimaced. She rolled her eyes and continued eating. She working my nerves already. I finally settled on a channel and sat the remote next to me.

A few minutes into the show, I saw Tweak's deformed hand grab the remote, hand it to Mya, and then run back to where he was sitting. I snapped my eyes at him before completely losing it.

"The fuck y'all treating her like this for? Okay she got shot, but her bitch ass don't need to be catered to 24/7 like a damn baby. I should send you to one of their houses since they like you so much, but I got to put up with yo' aggravating ass. You lucky as fuck because I would've been sent a bullet through yo' dome. Bitches like you get on my last damn nerve." I snapped. I was expecting her to go off on me but she just looked at Surge and Tweak crazily. She looked at me, then to her left, her right, under the sofa, and behind her before focusing back on me.

"Where the bitch at?" She asked confused while limping towards me. Surge and Tweak chuckled as they watched the events unfold like a movie.

"Cause I know damn well...you ain't talking about me." At this point she was standing right in front of me, and I wanted nothing more than to punch her right in her face. But then again, I don't hit females, ever. And she definitely wasn't about to change that. I stood up in her face, easily towering over her, but she didn't seem phased.

I pulled my gun from my waist band and held it to her temple. Surge and Tweak quickly stood up and rushed over.

"Aye nigga, the hell wrong with you?" Tweak barked. "Put that shit away." Surge added.

"Be lucky you not a nigga, cause I would've been blown yo' fucking brains out." I growled before putting the gun away and storming out of the house.

Unrevealed

"I can't believe we're still discussing this crap." I scoffed.

"Get used to it. Now that she's out of our reach, we need a new plan." The boss spoke.