She's What?!

Last night was full of snacks, movies, and laughter. But I had to go back home now.

"I'm gonna miss you!" Arianna cried. I rolled my eyes because she act like we don't see each other every weekday or face time each other.

"Yo, it's not that serious." I mugged her. She just laughed.

"I'm gon' miss you too ma!" Armon yelled while squeezing the life out of me.

"Boy, how old is you. You could probably be my granddaddy." Armon mugged me.

"I'm only 20." Armon said while squinting his eyes at me. I started laughing at his face.

"Fix ya face." I said.

"Fix it for me." He smiled.

"Armon, take yo rusty, dusty, and untrusty behind back into ya room." Arianna said dismissing him. He mugged her and then walked into the kitchen to get something to eat. That boy stay hungry.

"Let's go." Arianna said while walking outside to her car.
*
*
*
*
Ja'Quan

"I'm telling you, when I turn 21, it's over." Trey said while counting money.

"What you mean it's over?" I asked Trey.

"I'm gon' be getting lit. I'm drinking everything. That hennessy, that vodka, that whiskey, errthang!" I just laughed at this funny nigga.

"You gon' be wildin'." I laughed.

"You doing it with me! What you think this is? We gon' go to the club and find us some baddie's too." He said while finishing up his pile of money. I just rolled my eyes.

"How much money that is?" I asked him.

"50k." He replied.

"Nice."

"How about you?"

"50k." I said. He nodded and got up to put the money where we always keep it.

"Nah, y'all boys can keep that." I turned around to see my dad.

"You sure?" Trey asked.

"Yeah, we have enough surplus. So in appreciation for completing that task yesterday, you can keep it."

"Now that's wassup." Trey said giving him some dap.

"Yeah, thanks." I said dapping him up as well.

"No problem." He smirked while walking into his office.

"Yo, you trynna blow a few thousands at the mall?" Trey asked me.

"Yeah, just let me talk to my pops real quick." I walked into my dad's office and shut the door.

"Wassup son?" My dad spoke.

"I just wanted to know about Mariah." I said.

"Who?" He asked confused.

"You know, Mariah Raylene Clyne. The woman you sent us to kill." I reminded him.

"Oh yeah, what about her? She's gone." He said.

"I know but, before I killed her she said she had a daughter. I just wanted to know who her daughter is." I admitted.

"Why does it matter to you?" He asked raising a brow.

"I have a heart dad, I just want to make sure she's alright." I mugged.

"Watch them facial expressions." He mugged me back.

"I don't know who her daughter is. But if you care that much you know you can go hit up D." He said referring to our tech man. I nodded and stood up to leave.

"Let's go." I told Trey.
*
*
*
*
Mya

Arianna dropped me off a few feet away from my house because I needed to be alone. A few things were running through my mind and I just needed some time to ponder over my worries. But like Arianna said, my mother is probably focused on work. As I was approaching, I noticed yellow tape that outlined the perimeter of my house. I walked closer and noticed officers swarming everywhere. Some were inside the house and others were outside collecting evidence and writing things down.

"Excuse me, what's going on?" I asked confused. The officer stopped writing on the clipboard and looked at me.

"Are you Mya Alicia Clyne, daughter of Mariah Raylene Clyne?" The officer asked.

"Yes." I replied. So many things were running through my head right now, and I really have no clue of what's happening.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"It seems that your mother has been shot. The blood seems fresh so we're thinking it happened a few hours ago." The officer informed me.

"S-she what?!" I yelled in the officers face.

"You can have a look for yourself." He said, motioning towards the house. I felt a few tears threatening to escape but I forcefully held them back. I walked closer to the door and once I was inside the air was extremely pungent. I held my nose with my two fingers and walked to where two officers where standing. Once I got close enough I could see my mothers corpse lifeless on the floor. Her blood was splattered all over the floor and sliding door. A few silent tears fell from my eyes and more followed after the rest. She was shot right in between the eyes.

"Woman, looks to be about 30 years of age. Gun shot to the head, bleeding profusely." I heard an officer say to the other. I took one last look at my mother whose eyes were still open. I took a deep breath and ran back outside to get some air. I walked back to the outside of the yellow tape and just let it all out. The only parenting figure that I had, was now dead.