Blood Shed

Mya

I took a deep breath before nodding. I was just going to have to accept the fact that this is what Quan is doing now. Did it bother me? Yep.

I looked towards my dad who side eyed me, then looked back towards the man that resembled Quan, then back at me again. I didn't want to kill the man, mainly because that was clearly his dad. I didn't really give a fuck though, so what was I holding back for?

I raised my gun back up, pointing towards Quan's dad as half of the men pointed their guns at me. The others kept their guns on my dad.

"You really wanna do that ma?" His dad asked with a sly smirk on his face.

"My actions proving to you that I do?" I scoffed. His smile grew a little wider as he folded his arms across his chest.

"No, if they were, you would've been shot that bitch." He said, referring to my gun. I licked my lips before taking my gun off of safety. His men heard the click and did the same, as well as my dad.

I looked towards Quan and watched as he hesitantly raised his gun, aiming it at my father. The suspense was high, and I was deciding on whether or not to shoot first.

"Quan!" I heard Trey yelling. I saw red and blue light flashing in the distance. The loud sirens only getting louder by the second. I watched as a police officer stumbled out of the car from moving so fast.

"Freeze! You're under arrest for the murder of Mariah Raylene Clyne. You have the right to remain silent!" I heard one of the officers yell.

She didn't deserve it, she didn't deserve to die. He never told me. Even when he did find out, he never decided to tell me. Everyone makes mistakes right?

I shook the thought from my head as my blood started to boil. A silent tear slid down my face as my anger increased by the second.

I was now in full blown tears while I sniffed.

"Fuck you!" I yelled out in frustration as I quickly aimed at Quan and started shooting. The other men sent bullets my way after I sent three at Quan. I felt a scorching pain in my arm, making me run and take cover. I quickly flipped a table over on it's side and hid behind it. My dad later showed up, with surprisingly no sign of any new injuries.

"Don't hide now bitches!" I heard his dad roar. "Jinx check that table!" He growled. My dad quickly poked his head out and shot at the men.

"Mya, shoot the bitch if she come at you." He told me before going back to shooting.

"Surprise fucker!" I heard her voice growl. We both had aim at each other's head, it was down to who pulled the trigger first.

Bang!

"Mya!"

Ja'Quan

I clutched my side as blood dripped from it. I quickly left the room to find Trey. I winced at the pain as I slowly made my way up the stairs.

"Trey!" I yelled out. It felt as if I could barely breathe, and the pain was more than excruciating. I didn't think Mya had it in her, and hell, I was surprised she even pulled the trigger.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Trey almost knocked me over from how fast he was running.

"Damn nigga, I'm late as hell!" He said, just noticing my wounds. "Who the ass holes I need to kill?" He asked with venom lacing his voice. I shook my head and held onto the railing while bending over.

"Nah, it's Mya and her dad." I was able to get out. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Nigga what?!" He stormed towards the door anyway. "No Trey, don't you dare fucking shoot her!" I yelled with everything in me.