Putting The Plan Into Action

(Trey)

Ja'Quan

"Put this on." I said while tossing a mask to Trey. I took a pistol and loaded it then went to start up the car. A few seconds later Trey came in.

"Let's do this." He said adjusting his mask. I nodded and backed out of the driveway.

"Hook the address up to the GPS." I told Trey.

"Man, we better be in and out." Trey sighed while typing into the phone.

"We will." I reassured him. After about 25 minutes we pulled up to the house. There was a black Honda parked outside so we knew someone was home.

"Be on the lookout." I told Trey. He nodded. He put the silencer on his gun and shot the lock. I carefully walked in first making sure to look in all directions before proceeding into the house. I nodded towards Trey to let him know it was safe to come in. I looked around the corner and and saw a lady sitting on her couch. Apparently she was unaware that people were in her house. I pointed over to the living room so Trey knew where she was. He nodded and moved to where she could see him.

"Mariah Raylene Clyne?" He spoke. She jumped a little and stared at Trey in shock.

"Is that yo name?" I asked sense she wasn't saying anything.

"Please, don't kill me! I have a daughter to take care of!" She cried.

"Is that yo name?" I repeated, stepping up to her face. Trey went behind her back and held her arms.

"Y-yes." She stuttered. I watched as a silent tear slipped from her eye. She looked up towards the roof and closed her eyes.

"Please don't hurt me. I only wish to see my daughter grow up an-"

Bang

I sent a bullet through her head interrupting her sentence.

"We gotta go now!" I yelled at Trey. We quickly ran outside and got back into the black van. We drove back to the trap and told my dad what happened.

"Good job boys." He smirked.

"Mission accomplished." I said giving Trey some dap.

Mariah

"You should definitely have a sleepover with me." Arianna grinned.

"We'll see." I smirked.

"Go on ahead and ask ya mama." She laughed. I mugged her and pulled out my phone to text my mom.

"Alright. I'm just waiting for a reply now." I smiled back at Arianna while rolling my eyes. She nodded and we focused our attention back to the front of the classroom.
*
*
*
*
Arianna and I walked outside towards her car while obnoxiously talking about stupid things.

"But on a more serious note. Did ya mom text you back yet?" She asked. I checked my phone and saw that there was still no reply. I shook my head no.

"I'm sure she'd say yes so just come with me." Arianna said practically dragging me to her car.

"You always trynna get me in trouble." I said rolling my eyes.

"How mad could she be?" Arianna asked. I thought about that for a minute and realized that my mom doesn't care about what I do. As long as I'm safe and doing right she's down with whatever.

"Okay, I'll come." I agreed.

"Yessss girl!" Arianna screamed. I just smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Let's get this party started!" She yelled while getting in her car.

"Wait, can you drop me off at my house so I can get a change of clothes?" I asked, realizing I had no sleeping clothes to wear.