Let Me Make You Mine

Mya

"Dang, no breakfast g?" I mugged Ja'Quan. I really need to stop getting attitudes with him before he set me straight.

"Good morning to you too." He replied sarcastically. I was hungry as a- never mind. But if I would've woke up at Arianna's house, I would be eating good right about now.

"Quan I'm hungryyyyy." I dragged.

"Go put some clothes on." He said before getting his car keys.

"Sucka I ain't got no clothes at yo house." I rolled my eyes. He twisted his lips to the side as if he remembered something.

"Oh yeah, my bad." He said while shaking his head. This boy dumb as heck.

"I've only spent one night at yo place." He just shrugged.

"Let's go." I followed him to his garage and got inside of his car. He plugged his phone up to the aux and started to play his music.

"I don't care if you don't like it. We listening to it." He pulled out of the driveway without making eye contact.

"Bipolar behind." I mumbled.

"You the bipolar one." He mugged.

"We seriously about to argue again?" I folded my arms because I didn't feel like putting up with his attitude.

"I was just playing with you."

"Always wanna play with somebody." I mugged.

"You cute when you mad." He smiled. I just rolled my eyes and stared out the window.

"Mhm, keep rolling them cute eyes of yours." He said before turning up the music.

We pop out at your party, I'm with the gang
And it's gon' be a robbery, so tuck ya chain
I'm a killer, girl, I'm sorry, but I can't change
We ain't aimin' for your body, shots hits your brain
We come from poverty, man, we ain't have a thing
It's a lot of animosity, but they won't say my name
Them killers rock with me, lil' nigga, don't get banged
'Cause they'll do the job for me while I hop on a plane

I rapped along to the lyrics of Pop Out by Polo G. I kept rapping until I heard the volume decrease.

"Bruh, what you doing? I was vibing to that." I laughed a little.

"What you know about that song?" He smirked.

"Nothing I guess. I know the lyrics, so I'm saying 'em." I shrugged.

"Aww, I got me a hood baby." He laughed.

"I'm not hood, and I'm not yo baby." I said that in a playful tone because I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"Let me take you out on a date." I mentally sighed because I knew he was serious. Not that I don't like him or anything, I just wasn't ready to accept his life style.

"Aren't you still, ya know..." My voice trailed off at the end.

"Still what?" He asked, quickly glancing at me before focusing back on the road.

"Don't you kill people for a living?" He just started laughing, but I didn't see anything funny.

"I missed the joke, what we laughing at?" I straight faced him.